British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Peterborough v Wolves 31/7

Well I got that totally wrong 

10 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

I bet Hans Andersen is laughing his head off at this result especially with the 000 debut of his replacement

What did u expect???.never going to score loads of points tonight...

2 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

What did u expect???.never going to score loads of points tonight...

Dont know what did you expect then ?????    

13 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Well I got that totally wrong 

And to be fair, dramatically so.:o

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't know what match you are at,but the races on TV have been very good.That is the problem when your team is getting hammered the racing just doesn't seem so good.

As a neutral I can confirm there was some brilliant racing, but that was undermined by the sense of the inevitable. When Douglas (5th in Wolves averages) gated last in ht 13 it was really no surprise when he sped past both the home teams 'big guns'. Or heat 10 when Becker gated like a tank, gave everyone a 30 metre head start and still passed both Panthers before lap 3 was over.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Do what they do in poland,race at weekends .

Agree. It use to be good over here with a plethora of meetings on Saturday and Sunday. Fond memories of standing on the terraces of Rayleigh listening to the results coming in from around the country on a Saturday night. Where did it all go so wrong?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beowulf said:

And to be fair, dramatically so.:o

Makes you wonder how the hell Panthers took the Wolves to a super heat at Monmore for sure

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Makes you wonder how the hell Panthers took the Wolves to a super heat at Monmore for sure

True ...that was a one off...need to keep the averages down lol

30 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't know what match you are at,but the races on TV have been very good.That is the problem when your team is getting hammered the racing just doesn't seem so good.

I'd agree with that. Wolves didn't seem to have trouble making passes from what i saw.

13 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Iversen is scarily bad these days

Incedible to think that Leon Flint Wolves lowest scorer, in terms of race points alone,  was only outscored by  Panthers B.Cook and Tarasenko. Madness.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Iversen is scarily bad these days

Shame really. He had 1 season with Wolves when I think we finished bottom of the league. But I really enjoyed watching him ride, great style and exciting.Had a soft spot for him since then. Still the track record holder.

Iversen has been crap all season..and Worral..that's why it annoys me that Hans got all the flack...

• Like 1