British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Peterborough v Wolves 31/7

Find me a worse 1 & 2 pairing than NKI & Worrall in British Speedway.

And why on earth was Wojdylo riding Artem's bikes.

Just now, TTT said:

Find me a worse 1 & 2 pairing than NKI & Worrall in British Speedway.

And why on earth was Wojdylo riding Artem's bikes.

To be fair they should be better than his own.

6 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Iversen has been crap all season..and Worral..that's why it annoys me that Hans got all the flack...

i posted this on the other thread yesterday...

"The difference between their starting average and their average so for this season. Vadim has done 8 meetings, and 7 of them have been away.. So his will go up.

Vladim + 1.63     Ben Cook +1.33   Worrall - 0.58     Hans - 0.60     NKI - 1.22    Basso - 1.27

I know there's more to it than just getting rid  of the worst underperformer for various reasons. But thought i would have a gander at the stats.

Hans deserves a proper send off for what he has done for you over the years btw.:t:"

Did I hear R Worrall say Hans had retired?

12 minutes ago, iainb said:

He's listed as riding in Denmark on Wednesday

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, iainb said:

8 hours ago, arnieg said:

He's listed as riding in Denmark on Wednesday

Perhaps he has only retired from British racing - a bit like these riders that are sick or injured but only for their British club.......

37 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Perhaps he has only retired from British racing - a bit like these riders that are sick or injured but only for their British club.......

That's not really Andersen's style is it. Panthers certainly missed him last night!

If Peterborough are around next season and are at the showground they should be going all out to sign Ryan Douglas, I've never seen him have a bad meeting at Peterborough (awaiting posts telling me he scored 1 point a few years ago :)), Brady Kurtz is another who excels at the showground.

I know it's early days for the young inexperienced Pole but he performed exactly how inexperienced Poles perform in this country. 

Not sure why they packed their team out with Danes this year when historically it's more of an Aussie style track

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

If Peterborough are around next season and are at the showground they should be going all out to sign Ryan Douglas, I've never seen him have a bad meeting at Peterborough (awaiting posts telling me he scored 1 point a few years ago :)), Brady Kurtz is another who excels at the showground.

In 17 team matches his lowest score is 6 (back in 2017) and he also won the 2016 fours individual at the Showround

http://www.gbspeedway.com/2023/ridervstrack.php?mc1=s&mc2=rv&mc3=x&mc4=x&name=Ryan Douglas&track=Peterborough

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, iainb said:

There's a lot of 3's

I had a quick count through there and made it 28 wins/paid wins from 48 rides in the top flight, on an away track. Extraordinary scoring for someone currently fifth in his club's averages.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fourentee said:

I had a quick count through there and made it 28 wins/paid wins from 48 rides in the top flight, on an away track. Extraordinary scoring for someone currently fifth in his club's averages.

I know it's easy to say in hindsight but it may have been wiser to have thrown the cheque book at Dougy at the start of the season instead of the likes of Nicki Pedersen

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

Maybe it’s the Aussie camaraderie at Wolves why he stays there. 

Plus getting paid on time every week.