British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Lions v Witches 31st July

28 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for this meeting please? Thanks in advance. 

I know I've asked before,, but no answer,,, but what do you do with all these race times?  Are you an official keeper of race times or something,,the man or lady with all the stats going back years and years. 

Doyle and Emil were a class apart and I must say the view you get at Leicester is so good, so close to the action. Bomber is far from past it, the track prep just doesn’t suit him and if the meeting was up for grabs i honestly think he’d have been much harden on Dan, but take nothing away from a great ride but bomber was a little too fair. 

great meeting but Leicester need  to sort out morris situation fast as Troy isn’t the answer. 

4 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Broken clock syndrome ;):P

Good call Baldy :t:

I must have many broken clocks in my house,,, I'm hardly ever wrong,,,, and don't mind bragging about it:drink:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, davieb1 said:

So how come he didn't get a race win at all 

I make it 6 people beat him therefore he dropped 6 points

Doyle and Sayfutdinov were both ahead of him twice. King once, which could be classed as a 50-50 heat. Thompson was the only real surprise. 

It’s important to look beyond just the numbers sometimes. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I know I've asked before,, but no answer,,, but what do you do with all these race times?  Are you an official keeper of race times or something,,the man or lady with all the stats going back years and years. 

The latter part of your question, although unofficial.

2 hours ago, Crumpet125 said:

I wish I had a pound every time Tatum said that Jason Doyle is a ''hard charger.'' :)

You would be better off having a pound for very time he said 'There's no doubt about that, it ' etc.

30 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

You would be better off having a pound for very time he said 'There's no doubt about that, it ' etc.

“Chuffed to bits.” 

1 hour ago, Happy Hunter said:

1 hour ago, Ben91 said:

“Chuffed to bits.” 

You'd get millions with the "erm ahh" 

• Haha 1

I notice that Leicester have had their top boffins working on getting a countdown clock working on the centre green and finally managed it for this match. :)

Well done to Ippo on their win although it looked like nobody told Ritchie Hawkins about it!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Badge said:

You'd get millions with the "erm ahh" 

Yes, never quite gets to adding ‘…lenko’ at the end does he?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I notice that Leicester have had their top boffins working on getting a countdown clock working on the centre green and finally managed it for this match. :)

Well done to Ippo on their win although it looked like nobody told Ritchie Hawkins about it!

Yeah, even though Ipswich won Mr Hawkins had his slapped arse face on again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, OldtimerRay said:

Yeah, even though Ipswich won Mr Hawkins had his slapped arse face on again

He's probably a brilliant Poker player. 

But he seemed to be a bit better with the eye contact, eventually. But he's just not a "natural" and probably dreads doing the interviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamish McRaker said:

He's probably a brilliant Poker player. 

But he seemed to be a bit better with the eye contact, eventually. But he's just not a "natural" and probably dreads doing the interviews.

...as we all do watching them!:D

19 hours ago, iainb said:

Unfortunately John told me it’s a one off for the TV match.
The clock belongs to the club but Eurosport put all the cabling in for it , which was taken away after the meeting.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Unfortunately John told me it’s a one off for the TV match.
The clock belongs to the club but Eurosport put all the cabling in for it , which was taken away after the meeting.

So all the "it's impossible" is the usual BS.....

• Like 1