British Speedway Forum
Bojangles

Oxford vs Scunthorpe - Champ - 2/8

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Why is it always the same person!!

He likes messing when it comes to Poole lol

1 hour ago, Bojangles said:

Starting to look like this fixture might go ahead, perhaps? Most of the rain looks like it's passed, and Oxford haven't announced it's been postponed. A lot of standing water about, though.

Must have escaped the thunderstorms then. Track must have good drainage too :t:

Fair play to Oxford, looking at the forecast yesterday I wouldn't have blamed them for calling it off early.

7 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Meeting delayed until 8pm so they can work on the track.

Is that to have less material on the straights? They have done really well just to get this meeting on! Fair play to them for that :t:

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is that to have less material on the straights? They have done really well just to get this meeting on! Fair play to them for that :t:

Yeah Jamie Courtney is going around and scraping it off at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Coming from Poole fans that are all over this thread for no apparent reason! Don’t see Plymouth fans doing it. 

Show me a thread any thread, drop a pen even and whatever thread it lands on it will be riddled with them.

And before any off them well Lisa in particular tells me I am on here it is just highlighting to other fans on what the rest off us are up against.

Edited by Gazc

19 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Meeting abandoned. What a joke! 

The track did look crazy deep from the mini video clip. But thought they might be able to sort it. Team manager's comments prob not help matters either. 

11 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

Looks like Oxford have done it again. 

Well you either laugh or cry, so ...

15 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Show me a thread any thread, drop a pen even and whatever thread it lands on it will be riddled with them.

And before any off them well Lisa in particular tells me I am on here it is just highlighting to other fans on what the rest off us are up against.

Oh well..

Damned if you do damned if you don't. Think why most promoters call it off if any bad weather in the forecast now.