British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedway fan

BIRMINGHAM V REDCAR WEDS 9 AUG .... CHILDREN'S NIGHT ACTIVITIES

BIRMINGHAM are back in action at Perry Barr this Wednesday (August 9, 7.30) when they host Redcar - and there will be plenty of additional attractions for junior supporters to enjoy.

It will be the first home meeting of the school summer holidays for the Curtis Sport Brummies and club chiefs have moved to make sure there’s plenty to keep the kids entertained from the moment they arrive at the stadium with doors opening at 6pm.

There will be a children’s entertainer providing plenty of fun and activities, including a picture trail hunt, whilst Brummie Bear will be joined by TV’s very own Bluey and Marshall from Paw Patrol.

The pits will also be open until 6.45 where riders will be available for photographs and autographs.

Even once the night of enthralling Speedway racing commences, there will be a further opportunity to take part in the interval entertainment on the infield.

A reminder it’s FREE admission for all children aged 11 and under at Perry Barr in 2023 while Juniors aged 12-16 will be admitted for just £3.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Who's guesting for 'Morris' ?

What are Bluey and Marshall like on a bike?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

What are Bluey and Marshall like on a bike?

Bluey is good, but Bingo is even better.

• Like 1

CURTIS SPORT BRUMMIES: Josh Pickering, Stefan Nielsen, Troy Batchelor, Alfie Bowtell, Justin Sedgmen, Sam Hagon, Paul Starke.

REDCAR: Charles Wright, Danyon Hume, Connor Bailey, Erik Riss, Danny King, Jason Edwards, Luke Harrison.

44 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Another mauling on the cards 

Of course, it’s guaranteed.

I bet a different Danny King turns up as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deano said:

Of course, ...

Will there be security checks to ensure nobody brings in anything flammable, combustible or incendiary, I wonder?

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Another mauling on the cards . 

Some of the Berwick fans, were saying that, before our visit there and it didn't happen. I think it will be a tight match, just like at Berwick.

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

I think it will be a tight match, just like at Berwick.

I think it will depend on which Picko turns up - he seems to be having  a bit of a green patch.......

35 minutes ago, kitten2502 said:

I think it will depend on which Picko turns up - he seems to be having  a bit of a green patch.......

Yeah, the same could be said, for several of the Bears riders and how quickly, they get into the meeting.

Mr King certainly won't score as poorly this evening as he did on his last visit! :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, S4r4h said:

Mr King certainly won't score as poorly this evening as he did on his last visit! :rolleyes:

He'll probably go through the card lol !

Double figure score at least

5 hours ago, S4r4h said:

Easier opposition this time