British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Scunthorpe Vs Poole 11/8/23

7 minutes ago, arnieg said:

It would appear to be his only meeting there in the last 13 years. He might have ridden there in 09 with Newcastle or 05 with the Raiders looking at his earlier career.

http://www.gbspeedway.com/2023/ridervstrack.php?mc1=s&mc2=rv&mc3=x&mc4=x&name=Steve Boxall&track=Scunthorpe

- doesn't include individuals, but I can't see any he's ridden in since 2010.

Thanks for that

He was at number 1 for Newcastle on 7/5/09 he scored 3

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

At least none of the guests are with teams involved at the top of the table. 

It'll be a nice change for them then!:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Steve Boxall is guesting at 7 for Scunthorpe, They'll have to hope Ablitt is on it like he was vs Birmingham.

Boxall can’t do any worse than Drew Kemp in the last home meeting

38 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

So can anyone confirm both sides for tomorrow and riding order please

Teams

Scunthorpe - 1 Ryan Douglas 2 Connor Mountain 3 Simon Lambert (Capt) 4 Michael Palm Toft 5 Jake Allen 6 Nathan Ablitt 7 Steve Boxall (Guest) - Team manager Dave Peet

Poole - 1 Richard Lawson 2 Kyle Newman 3 Ben Cook 4 Zach Cook 5 Steve Worrall (Capt) 6 Alfie Bowtell (Guest) 7 Sam Hagon (Guest) - Team manager Gary Havelock

Taken from Poole website 

Out of form Paul Starke or Stefan nielsen would have been preferable to Boxall, I think Kinsley would have been preferable to Boxall. Palm toft is going to take a few rides to get up to speed, Poole could win this especially as I think it is a must win for Poole if they are to choose their opponents in the play offs. With 6 team play off format Scunny have known for weeks they are going to make the play offs but they can't top the table.

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Out of form Paul Starke or Stefan nielsen would have been preferable to Boxall, I think Kinsley would have been preferable to Boxall. Palm toft is going to take a few rides to get up to speed, Poole could win this especially as I think it is a must win for Poole if they are to choose their opponents in the play offs. With 6 team play off format Scunny have known for weeks they are going to make the play offs but they can't top the table.

Boxall was on the pace for Bandits at Edinburgh and Berwick last week.

15 hours ago, Trackrat said:

I fancy going to this. Any room left on the supporters coach? Must have one going with the massive fan base & all.

@Arthur54 any update on this, you’ve gone silent?

Richard Lawson awful at Sheffield last night, proving shovel talks absolute rubbish again.

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Everyone has a bad track.

Or just above his level.

51 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

@Arthur54 any update on this, you’ve gone silent?

Working 

48 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Richard Lawson awful at Sheffield last night, proving shovel talks absolute rubbish again.

Looks like most of the Leicester team were