British Speedway Forum

56 minutes ago, DazS said:

bsn stream not starting for 20 mins, this is now going to overlap with Torun v Wroclaw match:angry:

Oh dear. That could cause a revolt from the 1000s of Torun fans on here. Tough rubbish.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Macca said:

Giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you don’t know what he’s been through of late. 

I'm a speedway fan since 1973 

All I think about is the lions winning something I'm not a physiciatrist or anything near 

If he has problem doing his job be it mental or healthwise

He shouldnt be in that said job 

Otherwise he putting others at risk 

His mind needs to be on the job or retire until you are

• Like 1

I notice there's a save Coventry Speedway banner on the safety fence... right next to the save Peterborough Speedway banner, oh hang on, there's not a save Peterborough Speedway banner, that must be down at Monmore for tomorrow's televised meeting, along with the save Wolves Speedway banner

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, davieb1 said:

All I think about is the lions winning something I'm not a physiciatrist or anything near 

Watching him just now think you could be right.

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

I notice there's a save Coventry Speedway banner on the safety fence... right next to the save Peterborough Speedway banner, oh hang on, there's not a save Peterborough Speedway banner, that must be down at Monmore for tomorrow's televised meeting, along with the save Wolves Speedway banner

Any 'Save Speedway" banners there Iain? 

Just now, Tinker said:

Any 'Save Speedway" banners there Iain? 

We need an advert on TV, with sad music and pictures of OAP's sat in deck chairs filling programmes in, riders sat at home with bikes in the garage and nowhere to ride... Can you spare £5 a month? £5 a month could help save this sport. For £5 a month you can adopt a fan, you'll receive a monthly programme with all the times recorded and R/R amendments made.

:D

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Oh dear. That could cause a revolt from the 1000s of Torun fans on here. Tough rubbish.

tough rubbish.:rofl:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, davieb1 said:

Fair enough. Everyone entitled to their opinion, of course. I’ve said in another thread I sympathise with Leicester fans right now. 

Just thought the sarcastic comment wasn’t really needed. Not for someone who has given so, so much to British speedway over the years and (along with all riders) risks his life and the life of others for our entertainment. 

Not for the sake of scoring 0 in one meeting when trying to get back into the swing of things after what happened (which I imagine can only really be done by getting competitive track time).

Just my opinion. Maybe not a popular one.

Best of luck to Leicester for the rest of the season! 

• Like 1

just checking in on the Torun meeting, just realized whats missing in this meeting, (atmosphere)

7 minutes ago, Macca said:

Fair enough. Everyone entitled to their opinion, of course. I’ve said in another thread I sympathise with Leicester fans right now. 

Just thought the sarcastic comment wasn’t really needed. Not for someone who has given so, so much to British speedway over the years and (along with all riders) risks his life and the life of others for our entertainment. 

Not for the sake of scoring 0 in one meeting when trying to get back into the swing of things after what happened (which I imagine can only really be done by getting competitive track time).

Just my opinion. Maybe not a popular one.

Best of luck to Leicester for the rest of the season! 

So far this evening he's had 2 opportunities to risk his life for our entertainment and get competitive track time and he's decided to quit after 2 laps!

• Sad 2

Craig Cook withdrawn... can't wait for him to risk his life for my entertainment at Belle Vue tomorrow and then at Leicester in the evening, he's a waste of space

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DazS said:

just checking in on the Torun meeting, just realized whats missing in this meeting, (atmosphere)

oh and these riders.

Torun

9 Dudek

10 Lampart

11 Lambert

12 Przdepelski

13 Sayfutdinov

14 Affelt 

15 Lewandowski

Wroclaw

1 Piotr Pawlicki

2 Bewley

3 Laguta

4 Woffinden

5 Janowski

6 Kowalski

7 Malkiewicz

racers

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

So far this evening he's had 2 opportunities to risk his life for our entertainment and get competitive track time and he's decided to quit after 2 laps!

So immediately loses any respect in recognition of a highly successful and entertaining 15 year career. Christ. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Macca said:

So immediately loses any respect in recognition of a highly successful and entertaining 15 year career. Christ. 

Never saw him... he was always riding for Edinburgh on a Friday night when he should have been at Coventry, risking his life for my entertainment. I'm afraid he's a has been. 

You'll be telling me next that Saint Craig has withdrawn so British youngsters can gain some experience of a big event, the scales will fall from your eyes one day

Edited by iainb