British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

You're very knowledgeable on the subject. 

It's called having an education.

I'm not going to get in a t1t for tat with you because it's tedious for everybody else. I'm just going to reiterate what a nipple you are and leave it at that :)

Edited by iainb

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Top prize goes to Redcar for getting this meeting on, ensuring it ran smoothly and that the track was raceable and not just rideable.

Ben Cook very impressive.

As he had been all year - I said he was destined for the top when seeing him score 6 I think it was at Foxhall early this season and nothing since changes my mind. Shame for King in this meeting, without being wiped out in the first running thought he could've nicked that final. Well done 'blind willie' Dishington :) (no relation to 'blind Willie' mctell) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just caught up with the meeting on delay. Good meeting. Some very good racing. Well done to Ben Cook who was leading in the first running of the final and was the best rider on show all meeting, but it’s never the same on a rerun and so that rule proved again. Wright could have been booted out the first running but the ref was weak.

So Wright wins, well done to him. Always prefer a rider to win it who doesn’t ride on the event track every week. But I like both Wright and Danny King as people and racers. Well done to Ben though. Shows how well he has come on as a rider and a racer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Deary me you are something else. 

thanks.:t: you sound like someones mother.

12 hours ago, iainb said:

Heat 20 finishes at 19:29

Let's see if they can beat the record of 20 minutes to change a tyre even though they currently know 5 of the 6 riders involved in the semis & final

As no tyres were changed during the meeting you will have find something else to moan about.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Something needs done to help preserve what is left of the once high prestige that this meeting was held in. The winner used to get a brand new bike, does anyone know what the prize is these days ?

A few quid but the BSPL didn’t even bring a trophy, they forgot , the club had to produce one from behind the bar.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

As no tyres were changed during the meeting

Why? They've changed tyres ever since the semi and final format was introduced

35 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

A few quid but the BSPL didn’t even bring a trophy, they forgot , the club had to produce one from behind the bar.

Such a moaner :D

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

If true then it's a familiar but disappointingly despairing tale. Just wonder how Phil Morris is gonna sort out British Speedway it's a big task but i hope he can make a difference. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SteelShoe said:

If true then it's a familiar but disappointingly despairing tale. Just wonder how Phil Morris is gonna sort out British Speedway it's a big task but i hope he can make a difference. 

Seen a picture of it... it's some kind of memorial trophy, which is a bit disrespectful to the person the trophy was originally for :unsure:

Well done Charles Wright. Been in the wars the last few weeks with body and bike. Never gives up and has carried Redcar once again.

Ashamedly wanted Bomber to win :(

1 hour ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Not the 1st time either  they forgot or didn't want too   in 2018 when comets won the treble :blink:

• Like 1