British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Kings Lynn August 10th

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Should easily be witches by 20 plus 

Hope so. As a neutral I want the race to get into the playoffs to go right down to the wire. Would really love to see Ipswich do it with more opportunities to see Emil and Doyley!

Artem broke a fingernail whilst carrying his luggage to the airport and has now booked himself in for an eleventh hour manicure. 

50/50 as to whether he makes it to Foxhall or not.

Edited by TTT
  • Haha 1

I do think at this stage if Laguta isn't there it is a total embarrassment. Apart from someone on here mentioning an unsubstantiated rumour there is nothing to suggest he wont be there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

He'll be there,,, easy money,, for doing not a lot 

This me takes me back to the Micheal Lee days you never knew with if he was going to turn up or not 

3 hours ago, therefused said:

I do think at this stage if Laguta isn't there it is a total embarrassment. Apart from someone on here mentioning an unsubstantiated rumour there is nothing to suggest he wont be there. 

That someone on here started the rumour and many went along with it.People love all the negativity.

Would have been nice to see A.Boughen given a chance tonight instead of Hagon,just to see how he goes in the PL.One for the future by the looks of things.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That someone on here started the rumour and many went along with it.People love all the negativity.

Would have been nice to see A.Boughen given a chance tonight instead of Hagon,just to see how he goes in the PL.One for the future by the looks of things.

Boughen is still only 15.

• Like 1

Well Laguta is………

the witches are operating a guest for Kevin Long!! 

Edited by GeneralMelchett
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, spt82 said:

Boughen is still only 15.

Yes just realised this,just see he was on the rising star list then the date beside him was the 21st of this month.So in another 11 days time he will be able to guest for a missing rising star.

Ok Emil just broke the Track record in heat 1 and Artem was 2nd 

• Thanks 1