British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Kings Lynn August 10th

21 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

R/R for Artem tomorrow night

That’s all but ended any interest in this meeting then . 

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Will need another guest too then

Can you still be fined for an understrength team?

I'm pretty sure Laguta will not be there. Not between today's Sparta home meeting and Sunday's Playoff. No chance.

Not spending my money with no Laguta there as that was the only real interest lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Definitely should be it’s cheating the paying public and could cost Louis a fortune in a big home win and a poor crowd 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If you can then that would be a lot of fines this year...:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Funny that Woffinden is able to do it, who is in the same team and meeting as Artem. As well as Doyle, who is currently racing for Krosno. 

8 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Funny that Woffinden is able to do it, who is in the same team and meeting as Artem. As well as Doyle, who is currently racing for Krosno. 

Maybe they use a different chippy? :D

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Maybe they use a different chippy? :D

Must be something in the water in KL. 

I'm planning on see us get beat again - but if no Laguta I won't bother - we are gonna struggle enough anyway and that would just make it worse.  If he is missing I hope the management come clean and tell us in advance - nothing worse than turning up and finding out as that is an even bigger p1ss take...

13 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I'm planning on see us get beat again - but if no Laguta I won't bother - we are gonna struggle enough anyway and that would just make it worse.  If he is missing I hope the management come clean and tell us in advance - nothing worse than turning up and finding out as that is an even bigger p1ss take...

You're a very wishful thinker. The preview on their website is a cobbled together crock of s**t. Why do you also think they haven't posted anything on socials - 24 hours from tapes up? 

Absolute joke and farce of a club. I honestly can't see how they can expect loyal fans to part with £22 to continue to watch this tripe...

55 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I think you will find Buster is trying to get to the end of the season without shutting us down. Laguta is to expensive, and was dumped on Buster, as with the others. The money isn't there with the crowds we have. I'm not sticking up for him. But he wasn't hiring the riders or paying them till Alex left.  I know the team against Ippo will get stuffed, and it pees me off as much as the next man. I'm just hoping we come to the tapes in 24 in whatever league, with a new promotor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think you will find Buster is trying to get to the end of the season without shutting us down. Laguta is to expensive, and was dumped on Buster, as with the others. The money isn't there with the crowds we have. I'm not sticking up for him. But he wasn't hiring the riders or paying them till Alex left.  I know the team against Ippo will get stuffed, and it pees me off as much as the next man. I'm just hoping we come to the tapes in 24 in whatever league, with a new promotor. 

He's had plenty of opportunity to get rid of him...the only thing I will accept is if Laguta has written into his contract that it cannot be terminated by the club without severance payment. 

Just now, StarBoy said:

He's had plenty of opportunity to get rid of him...the only thing I will accept is if Laguta has written into his contract that it cannot be terminated by the club without severance payment. 

He is trying to honour Artem's deal the best he can imo, while  at the same time trying to please the fans the best he can.  The money isn't there to pay Laguta for every home and away meeting, and home meetings do bring in some money. Not enough to pay for both home and away. As for anything in his deal that prevents BC from doing so, i don't know. This is just my view on the situation.