British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Redcar Bears 16/8

Pirates to dominate from the off in this one with a 51-39 victory NID :t:

And to note........I was the first one to get out of our yard gate this morning but my start was called back because I forgot my keys! :rofl:

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Not at all Lewy - just be nice to see them race on a nice smooth, well-prepared track, (You must have forgotten what thats like at Plymouth?:t:) but he'll be at Birmingham as I've said.

What at “Gate & Go Poole “  no thanks

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

What at “Gate & Go Poole “  no thanks

What a load of Tosh! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where has this 'Rocketman' guff come from :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Where has this 'Rocketman' guff come from :D

The Poole/SGP DJ plays Rocketman every time Richard wins a race, so it's played quite a lot!:t:

It adds to the great atmosphere at Poole meetings. Each visiting team has its own music played on the parade as each team enters the centregreen.

Sweet Caroline is also belted out before heat 15!

Edited by Skidder1

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The Poole/SGP DJ plays Rocketman every time Richard wins a race, so it's played quite a lot!:t:

It adds to the great atmosphere at Poole meetings. Each visiting team has its own music played on the parade as each team enters the centregreen.

Sweet Caroline is also belted out before heat 15!

Important to say the riders choose their winning song! The less said about Sweet Caroline the better, at least they didn't do it last week! :D

• Like 1

In London Victoria enroute to the Pirate Ship :t: time for a Costa flat white, and I don't need to even ask for it now as they recognise my Poole colours :D

All looking good for a great night of racing on the South Coast where it's sun sea & speedway :t:

And c'mon Joe Thompson, like to see you score 4 or 5 points for the Pirates.

All the Pirates are so good at passing not their fault the opponents aren't! :D

C'mon the Boyzzzzz :t:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Important to say the riders choose their winning song! The less said about Sweet Caroline the better, at least they didn't do it last week! :D

Lisa, we should play this liddle tune.......

https://youtu.be/9-PAb8vcQ3Q

Everyone should get down the stadium tonight too see Darcy Ward, one of the most gifted talents ever to race a speedway bike 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Everyone should get down the stadium tonight too see Darcy Ward, one of the most gifted talents ever to race a speedway bike 

Excellent, looking forward to seeing Darcy. Thought we'd missed our chance to welcome him after the rain off where he was due to appear.

I've brought the garden gate with me just to see if anyone can make a better gate than me! 

I'd better watch out for Lawson & Worrall coz I understand that they are good with a saw! :rofl:

Edited by lbw

In the area but still not decided whether to do this tonight but a bit of info please. What time does the car park open and how much change do I need. Is it easier to park away from stadium and walk in

Be nice to pay respect to Darcy, il see how I feel after