British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
magnus

Torun 2023

I have two tickets for the Torun GP. They are on the second bend, second tier, first row!  Great view had these seats in the past.  Paid 280PLN each  (£50each)  Looking to offload for £50 for the pair (£25) each.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:07 AM, racers and royals said:

Kubera the wildcard

I haven’t seen anything about the wildcard or the reserves for Torun, is it me or is the FIM GP website awful, I haven’t read anything that states Kubera is the wildcard although obviously I take your word Tim that it is him.

7 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I haven’t seen anything about the wildcard or the reserves for Torun, is it me or is the FIM GP website awful, I haven’t read anything that states Kubera is the wildcard although obviously I take your word Tim that it is him.

Article on September 22nd

17 Cierniak

18 Kowalski

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Article on September 22nd

17 Cierniak

18 Kowalski

Cannot find any news item on the gp site dated 22/9 

Edited by bigcatdiary

19 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Kai Huckenback replaces Tai in Torun.

Has Woffy had another fall, or is his hand not healing so fast?

We might see another change in the line-up as Kvech crashed out in practice for the CZ championship today and has a suspected hand injury. Luke Becker is the next in line.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Has Woffy had another fall, or is his hand not healing so fast?

Crashed in Polish final on Sunday. Looked like he was knocked out and very battered afterwards

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

We might see another change in the line-up as Kvech crashed out in practice for the CZ championship today and has a suspected hand injury. Luke Becker is the next in line.

Be interesting if it is Becker that's in. Kvech seems to have stopped improving. Might be a bit hard on him but that's how I see things.

Edited by OveFundinFan

13 hours ago, severnsider said:

Crashed in Polish final on Sunday. Looked like he was knocked out and very battered afterwards

Yes Tai really looked knocked about had quite a few injuries  recently wonder whether he is considering his future ,would imagine he is fairly well set up and has a number of things going on outside of s/way .

Saturday 30th September Torun GP qualifying 12pm UK time Discovery +

Saturday 30th September Torun GP start time 6pm UK time Eurosport 2 

Links

http://video.ucoz.lv/index/live_stream/0-5?fbclid=IwAR3GBD24ycNEX1uH3QUSREiQxcnD9RHAhHAcp1WHq7svfS7e_VHYfRbHg68  

alternative http://kergel.ucoz.lv/index/live_stream_2/0-12?fbclid=IwAR3VhUjKMTiAWVp9hnoJ55v5l4YLSDgCx3k6IBfv2shCfqCxJ8GFkuYYIzg