British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
magnus

Torun 2023

4 hours ago, Coventrybs said:

:unsure:Watching on practice on discovery + no English commentary been In to the icon to change all I have is stadium, German, Dutch and polish any clue how I can get the commentary for tonight or now 

Why did You type both German and Dutch using capital letters and Polish not?

6 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Why did You type both German and Dutch using capital letters and Polish not?

I don't think that  "you" in English is written with capital letter, except at the beginning of a sentence.

4 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

I don't think that  "you" in English is written with capital letter, except at the beginning of a sentence.

It can be. To emphasize the approach with respect. It is "I" that shouldn't be written with a capital (in English), mister emigrant.

Edited by Falubaz

Programme started nearly 15 minutes ago. So far we've heard from Abi and Scott but no sign of Tatum or Louis yet.

Edited by tocha

obviously problems in Torun. All I get is a pit shot on Zmarzlik and crew. To the right of the screen is what looks like a monitor actually showing what I suspect should be on my screen.

1 minute ago, Coventrybs said:

Sorry! I didn’t realise I hadn’t used  a capital P for Polish  

Don't be overwhelmingly sorry about that if it wasn't in purpose. :P

Funny thing is polish with a small "p" means something completely different in English :P 

2 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

obviously problems in Torun. All I get is a pit shot on Zmarzlik and crew. To the right of the screen is what looks like a monitor actually showing what I suspect should be on my screen.

They banned him just to not make him 4th time Champion. The suit rule had 3 other available decission. They could just tell him to change the suit. But Brits hate Bartosz

Edited by Falubaz
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Is that discovery or Eurosport? Just turned back to Eurosport and got proper pictures. I do wonder why hubby paid for the other rubbish

Edited by Star Lady