British Speedway Forum

Could be close, Hope Redcar can keep the good results 

Notice that Lee Complin has been brought into guest for Dan Thompson at No2. So have the rules changed as Thompson has yet to ride a race for Plymouth & would of thought that R/R was the only option.
Also wasn’t guests only allowed for anyone of the top 3 riders in the team.

3 minutes ago, dave1075 said:

Notice that Lee Complin has been brought into guest for Dan Thompson at No2. So have the rules changed as Thompson has yet to ride a race for Plymouth & would of thought that R/R was the only option.

As I understand no facility other than a guest at 0.75 the average of rider being replaced. Maths not my strong suit but assume Lee must fall into that category 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

As I understand no facility other than a guest at 0.75 the average of rider being replaced. Maths not my strong suit but assume Lee must fall into that category 

Yeah 3.73 or lower. 

Charles injury (and the fact it’s R/R and not a guest) is a massive blow to the Bears chances.

Edited by Yearbyred

3 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Charles injury (and the fact it’s R/R and not  a guest) is a massive blow to the Bears chances.

Yeah kinda surprised a Poole rider not guesting? Stevie, or either Cook's are normally pretty decent at Plymouth. Although maybe too short notice. Zach maybe doing U24s in Poland. 

Also fighting for similar league position, so maybe too strange even for British Speedway! 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah kinda surprised a Poole rider not guesting? Stevie, or either Cook's are normally pretty decent at Plymouth. Although maybe too short notice. Zach maybe doing U24s in Poland. 

Also fighting for similar league position, so maybe too strange even for British Speedway! 

Sounds like they tried to get a guest but were unsuccessful at such short notice.

Probably try and get one of the Poole lads to guest tomorrow night..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Sounds like they tried to get a guest but were unsuccessful at such short notice.

Probably try and get one of the Poole lads to guest tomorrow night..

They will have a job, there riding for Poole against Redcar 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dave1075 said:

That's a 'no facility' guest - I.e.  up to 75% of replaced rider's average.

Can't use R/R as there is no facility.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

They will have a job, there riding for Poole against Redcar 

Whoosh.

Maybe I should have added a wink emoji, but I assumed people wouldn’t take it seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think Redcar are a threat to Poole finishing top, so I see no issue with a Poole rider guesting.

I do find it interesting that many riders bemoan lack of fixtures, but clubs can still struggle to find guests at times.

28 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't think Redcar are a threat to Poole finishing top, so I see no issue with a Poole rider guesting.

I do find it interesting that many riders bemoan lack of fixtures, but clubs can still struggle to find guests at times.

A bit short notice - and it is a long way!

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

A bit short notice - and it is a long way!

Depends where you are travelling from.....