British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lenny Lion

Leicester vs Wolves 17/8/23

You get the impression making these changes and losing Chris Harris is going to be a costly mistake for Leicester. 

I can actually see them missing out on the Play Offs now and Ipswich snatching 4th.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, iainb said:

Cook a strange one (in more ways than one) was down to ride 4 hours ago! I'd bin him off tout suite

I think he’ll be serving a Period of Inactivity of 7 days so I don’t know why this wasn't mentioned earlier. 

6 minutes ago, ouch said:

I think he’ll be serving a Period of Inactivity of 7 days so I don’t know why this wasn't mentioned earlier. 

Starting when... and why?

9 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

You get the impression making these changes and losing Chris Harris is going to be a costly mistake for Leicester. 

I can actually see them missing out on the Play Offs now and Ipswich snatching 4th.

drew kemps good start seems to have petered out and jake allen can’t gate for toffee at the moment.  if there are underperformers in the main body of the team, you need at least one strong reserve

Who is Dickson going to sack after tonight? 

20 minutes ago, iainb said:

Starting when... and why?

Harris got 16 at Sheffield tonight, I think Leicester didnt quite think it through!

• Like 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

Harris got 16 at Sheffield tonight, I think Leicester didnt quite think it through!

Not sure he would have got 16 here tonight... we've been given a lesson in gating by Wolves... the wheels have well and truly come off :angry:

• Like 1

Leicester have gone from park lane to brick lane in 3wks , jake Allen must be next for the bullet

6 minutes ago, Crumpet125 said:

Someone at Leicester has seriously lost the plot of late. 

Yes it was Nick Morris! :angry:

14 minutes ago, iainb said:

Not sure he would have got 16 here tonight... we've been given a lesson in gating by Wolves... the wheels have well and truly come off :angry:

No probably not but he would have got more than Worrall, wasnt just gating, when you gated you got passed.

Edited by foreverblue

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Cook a strange one (in more ways than one) was down to ride 4 hours ago! I'd bin him off tout suite

What is it with Cookie there always seems to be issues with him.