British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Aces v Stars 21/8 P R2

Klindt is an enormous miss at the NSS and this is obviously going to be a bit of a hiding but as long as everyone rides like S Lambert did last Monday and gives it their all then we can't ask any more. Would be nice if Robert could get the better of Dan across their three clashes too!

• Like 2

60 - 30... I expect half of those points will come from Robert Lambert working on the basis he could have 6 rides

lambert wont make a lot of difference to theĀ  final score 50 plus belle vue

• Like 1

18 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Laguta had already walked before Thursday. Enlighten me where the suitable replacement for him would've come from?

Why do Lynn get to demand a suitable replacement or they won't race? If Laguta walked out on them and they can't get a Champ heat leader as a guest, then get a Champ second string instead. No reason for them to be allowed to call off the match imo.

Especially if it means other teams can do the exact same thing from now to eternity

• Like 1

18 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Laguta had already walked before Thursday. Enlighten me where the suitable replacement for him would've come from?

Ā 

18 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Enlighten me where it was openly expressed that Laguta had walked away - perhaps had it been there may have been some understanding

And even had he (which he likely had) it wasn't suitable reason to call off whatever the lack of replacements may have been

That is the crux of many fans frustrations, as we can't understand why they were allowed to cancel a match because they couldn't find ONE guest?

Now if Laguta wasn't available, why wasn't that announced as the reason? Otherwise fans have no reason to believe he wouldn't be there (as he wasn't injured). The lack of transparency from Lynn / BSPL is the biggest issue.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Ā 

That is the crux of many fans frustrations, as we can't understand why they were allowed to cancel a match because they couldn't find ONE guest?

Now if Laguta wasn't available, why wasn't that announced as the reason? Otherwise fans have no reason to believe he wouldn't be there (as he wasn't injured). The lack of transparency from Lynn / BSPL is the biggest issue.

If the BSPL allow you to get away with continuously bending the rules then I say crack on. It's the same for the other 6 teams in the league.

Just now, StarBoy said:

If the BSPL allow you to get away with continuously bending the rules then I say crack on. It's the same for the other 6 teams in the league.

Joke sport though,fans will vote with their feet.

Just now, Fromafar said:

Joke sport though,fans will vote with their feet.

According to everyone they already have haven't they?

1 minute ago, StarBoy said:

According to everyone they already have haven't they?

Donā€™t know about Kings Lynn are the crowds Ok

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Donā€™t know about Kings Lynn are the crowds Ok

For 2 nights a season when we're against Ipswich

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Probably another of those "one offs" that Phil refers to quite a bit....;):D

Not a good advert to introduce the groups of newbies to for their first meeting. I remember Man United getting fined by the FA when Sir Alex fielded a weakened team in a cup match even though United won by a couple of goals, if the BSPL did the same Lynn would be in trouble, hopefully they can get to the end of the season and come back stronger next season whatever the format might be.