British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Berwick Vs Glasgow 19/8/23

8 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for this meeting please? Thanks in advance. 

66.4, awarded, 66.3, 67.7, 65.4, 66.4, 66.3, 67.1, 66.5, 66.8, 67.8, 68.0, 66.8, 67.6, 67.2 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Are you stupid I still go to Berwick , if you read my previous post prior (that means before) last weekend only one I missed was the double header against Scunthorpe think double headers are to expensive,if I wasn't going to support Berwick would have stopped going after 3 matches, I've never said I'm a Glasgow fan igo to Glasgow to see more entertaining speedway. I'll try and remember to ask your permission before I go back just to check if that's allowed lol.

Looks like your wasting your time, you have been found guilty for attending more than one track.

You will be banished to Armadale to watch your speedway for these heinous crimes.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Looks like your wasting your time, you have been found guilty for attending more than one track.

You will be banished to Armadale to watch your speedway for these heinous crimes.

By the sounds of it, that might not be a bad thing! LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Are you stupid I still go to Berwick , if you read my previous post prior (that means before) last weekend only one I missed was the double header against Scunthorpe think double headers are to expensive,if I wasn't going to support Berwick would have stopped going after 3 matches, I've never said I'm a Glasgow fan igo to Glasgow to see more entertaining speedway. I'll try and remember to ask your permission before I go back just to check if that's allowed lol.

It is good to attend other tracks, see how they operate good/bad, also to see different riders on their own tracks etc. 

• Like 1

Well before COVID me and a pal (Berwick season holder) used to do Armadale on Friday and Berwick on Saturday didn't make us Monarch supporters just like speedway 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Well before COVID me and a pal (Berwick season holder) used to do Armadale on Friday and Berwick on Saturday didn't make us Monarch supporters just like speedway 

I mean I know your a Berwick fan you know your a Berwick fan, and the big giveaway for this is the Bandit in your profile.

I don’t even know why your explaining yourself to anyone on here, what you do or were you go is none of there business.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Poledancer said:

66.4, awarded, 66.3, 67.7, 65.4, 66.4, 66.3, 67.1, 66.5, 66.8, 67.8, 68.0, 66.8, 67.6, 67.2 

Thank you. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Don't need to been to most meetings get your facts right  you're allowed to go to more than one place to watch speedway just so you know.

Col and his band of trolls are best ignored 

21 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Longtrack 

21 hours ago, screm said:

Longtrack GP in Germany tomorrow.

Thought it might have been the case... He was flying at Glasgow on Friday. Thank you

15 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Ask Mr Barrie ,we don’t get delays at Shielfield according to him because we have 2 Ambulances.

Does Berwick have 2 ambulances?? Really? I don't think I've ever heard that mentioned once...

45 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

There seems to be as someone already stated seems a lot of new (multi) (I won't use Dick's) posters on Berwicks thread this season.

Well done to everyone who contributed to the Ben Fund collection, it raised £2000.

Looks like Berwick will have to do without Connor Coles for sometime as he has broken his clavicle bone in two places following his accident last night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DSC67 said:

speakfor your self mate