British Speedway Forum
Badge

Wolves v Witches Monday 21st Aug

Must win for Witches , but think it'll be too hard

37 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Wolves need to win this one to make sure ipswich  dont get in the top four ...

Come on, you Wolves

27 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

This is going to be super tough for Ipswich but not impossible. I’m certainly not expecting a win. 

Its a must win for Ipswich  ...not impossible but if wolves click home win ....should be a good meeting..

For Witches to win it will take a good night's racing from Rew Riss Hume and Edwards,,,, I think that's just too many of them. Rew is likely to score 0 or 1 ,, Riss is likely to score about 3,,Hume is likely to score 1 or 2,,,just not gonna be enough 

Edited by Baldyman

25 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

The bates will want both of there teams in the play offs ...

Why wouldn't they, and what's that got to do with Wolves v Ipswich, are you saying they can influence the result?

Would be good to get the win if anything just to keep the interest bubbling along til the last fixtures. Even for the neutrals!

Lose Monday and Thursdays home fixture against Leicester becomes a dead rubber. 

Think we’ll get close actually, Riss can sometimes ride Wolves well and he’s finally riding himself back in to a bit of form. He’s the crucial rider here for me. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Would be good to get the win if anything just to keep the interest bubbling along til the last fixtures. Even for the neutrals!

Lose Monday and Thursdays home fixture against Leicester becomes a dead rubber. 

Think we’ll get close actually, Riss can sometimes ride Wolves well and he’s finally riding himself back in to a bit of form. He’s the crucial rider here for me. 

Wolves can put them out the play offs ...come on wolves ...

Should be an easy win for Wolves. 

2 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Wolves can put them out the play offs ...come on wolves ...

No we can’t, we can only make sure they can’t catch us. It will still be possible for Ipswich to finish above Leicester or Sheffield

32 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

No we can’t, we can only make sure they can’t catch us. It will still be possible for Ipswich to finish above Leicester or Sheffield

Yeah but they wont if they loose ..Both have matches in hand ...