British Speedway Forum
Rob B

2023 Playoffs

1 hour ago, SUPERACE said:

Timing is everything. I'm sorry but to be discussing a teams improved chances while a rider is still in an ambulance wasn't needed, at least wait a few hours until the extent of the injury's are known.  I don't care if it's a Belle Vue Rider or Sheffield etc.   I mentioned no names in my original post, so if it wasn't you then no need to have a head wobble, you did though throw out your usual nonsense of "well they do it".  

Whatever, I remember the crowd at the NSS cheering when Freddy had to withdraw from the semi final in 2017 with what turned out to be a broken neck, but hey I guess that was ok.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

The guy had just gone off in the ambulance, yes I expect better.

Better not go to Kings Lynn then...

Fans cheered when Rew and Boughen fell in heat 14... whilst they were being attended by medical staff I confronted them. They said those riders shouldn't be riding at Lynn if they couldn't handle the track " it's not Poland conditions" :blink:

:rofl: Can’t wait to see the outrage when belle Vue replace wright 

• Haha 1

:oI’m sure I just seen Levedevs van loaded with bikes leaving Calais headed for UK 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

No but I suspect they have a lawyer on it and a loophole will be found.

Hes booked up by Sheffield :)

• Haha 1

Best wishes to Charles, injuries during the play offs seem to be a given with BV.

15 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Best wishes to Charles, injuries during the play offs seem to be a given with BV.

You didnt get any injuries during the play offs last season,the injury to Max happened before the play offs.

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You didnt get any injuries during the play offs last season,the injury to Max happened before the play offs.

Charles and Jye both missed the final at Sheffield 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Charles last year. Jye last year. 
fricke 1 week before play offs

• Like 1

Lady luck is really shining down on Ipswich.

Started with Lambert's bike failure at KL, Followed by Leicester bottling it, Now BV and Sheffield are down to 6 regular riders.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TTT said:

Started with Lambert's bike failure at KL, Followed by Leicester bottling it, Now BV and Sheffield are down to 6 regular riders.

Ipswich have ridden the entire season with a 6 man team and still made the play offs and a cup final!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yeah but Ipswich have a Riss,,, a Rew and a rider at 4 who should be no where near it, that can chuck a bike at the bouncy castle at a drop of a hat 

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

:rofl: Can’t wait to see the outrage when belle Vue replace wright 

With Bartek....:D

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Yes starting to think Ipswich have got their name on the play off trophy.