British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Oxford v Glasgow - Play Offs - 13 Sept

9 minutes ago, tigger63 said:

luke killeen is oxford no8 on wednesday ....... as far as iam aware jack smith is glasgows no7.

Yeah schroek said he had a plan for if heeps was missing. Killeen was never going to be available to us. Smith deserves another go after Redcar imo

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah schroek said he had a plan for if heeps was missing. Killeen was never going to be available to us. Smith deserves another go after Redcar imo

totally agree .... he tried hard last night .... beat riss and bailey.

1 hour ago, Noelinho said:

Because everyone agreed that would be the rule. Therefore, they agreed that was the correct rule. Fine to change it by agreement, and it makes a lot of sense, but they decided that's how it would be.

Just because they all agreed to it, does not make it correct or right to it just means they made a rule that wasnt thought through properly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Just because they all agreed to it, does not make it correct or right to it just means they made a rule that wasnt thought through properly.

Aye, ok…..we get the drift….lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Would Killeen be happy with that? Potentially no rides as a number 8 vs 3 guaranteed rides guesting for the opposition.

10 hours ago, foreverblue said:

They still have a weakness at reserve especially with Ace injured and with Vissing out only r/r available and some have said he is very good at Glasgow so not cut and dried although getting Tarasenko was a masterstroke.

Vissing this season scored 1+1 from 4 rides, well off the pace.

6+1 from 4 for Birmingham last year.

If I were Glasgow, I would not be telling him to rush back that's for sure. Tarasenko n Brennan with 2 reserves rides looks better to me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hilly said:

Vissing this season scored 1+1 from 4 rides, well off the pace.

6+1 from 4 for Birmingham last year.

If I were Glasgow, I would not be telling him to rush back that's for sure. Tarasenko n Brennan with 2 reserves rides looks better to me.

What I thought but someone said he is good at Glasgow

19 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

As per British speedway site averaging over 9 with gsa of 8.12 at home. R/R won't cover that 

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

5 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

As per British speedway site averaging over 9 with gsa of 8.12 at home. R/R won't cover that 

To be fair, he has a decent home average, but over two legs, one at Oxford, r/r scores more in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Yes thats is top scoring so he will be missed, i was only replying to someone else who was saying he hasnt been that good. He hasnt been good for Sheffield though so I am sure they are happy with guests. The other thing to consider is will Vissing be as good coming back from injury.

10 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I agree Glasgow pulled a masterstroke but the point I made was that PL and CL assessed averages should not be the same for the same rider.

But they are, so Glasgow acted in accordance with the rules.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hilly said:

To be fair, he has a decent home average, but over two legs, one at Oxford, r/r scores more in my opinion.

Tom was poor on his visit until heat 12 win and Vadim never seen the place. I'm not sure be great deal of difference between claus or r/r tbh. 

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Would Killeen be happy with that? Potentially no rides as a number 8 vs 3 guaranteed rides guesting for the opposition.

Probably not he'll just need to get over it lol

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Think Killeen will tow the line with Oxford.That’s his future by all accounts.

• Haha 1