British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hardtobeat89

Peterborough Panthers vs King's Lynn Stars 14/09/23

26 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Laguta has a medical certificate from a Polish doctor.

Indeed  - for pisstakeitis 

15 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Why is breum missing ? SGP2 is on Friday. Keynan Rew is riding at Ipswich on Thursday evening so why isn’t breum. 

Who knows..

"with rider replacement in operation for Emil Breum who is absent due to the SGP2 finale at Vojens on Friday."

The hole thing here....

PETERBOROUGH v STARS, PREVIEW - King's Lynn Speedway - The Home of the Stars (kingslynn-speedway.com)

Edited by Bald Bloke

18 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I think that translates to I can save myself the price of a air fare so don’t bother coming over emil

Although it stinks, I'm not complaining as it makes Lynn much stronger. Potentially 5/6 points opposed to a row of 0000

Emil Breum's assessed average of 5 is that based on points per match or matches he misses for no apparent reason per season

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Why is breum missing ? SGP2 is on Friday. Keynan Rew is riding at Ipswich on Thursday evening so why isn’t breum. 

It makes no difference what Rew is or isn't doing, if the FIM rules & regs permit Breum to miss Thursday night then that's all that matters really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

It makes no difference what Rew is or isn't doing, if the FIM rules & regs permit Breum to miss Thursday night then that's all that matters really. 

That’s not the point he’s making as I’m sure you full well know. Whether he’s permitted to miss the meeting or not, the fact is that another rider is also in the same meeting so would also be permitted to miss if he wanted, is still riding for his club. It’s not a good look for the Lynn rider is it? Just another pi$$ take by another Johnny Foreigner who will miss meetings if allowed to do so at the drop of a hat. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Aries said:

That’s not the point he’s making as I’m sure you full well know. Whether he’s permitted to miss the meeting or not, the fact is that another rider is also in the same meeting so would also be permitted to miss if he wanted, is still riding for his club. It’s not a good look for the Lynn rider is it? Just another pi$$ take by another Johnny Foreigner who will miss meetings if allowed to do so at the drop of a hat. 

As has been eluded to it could well be Buster saving himself the cost of a flight or deciding that the Breum experiment hasn't worked and knocking it on the head (he has been awful). I would suggest the second leg of a cup final is very different to a nothing league meeting, and one which has been arranged at very short notice at that. Maybe he is taking the P, maybe he isn't but if he thinks that being in Denmark on Thursday is his best preparation and the rules allow him to be then he's within his rights, nothing anybody can do.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

As has been eluded to it could well be Buster saving himself the cost of a flight or deciding that the Breum experiment hasn't worked and knocking it on the head (he has been awful). I would suggest the second leg of a cup final is very different to a nothing league meeting, and one which has been arranged at very short notice at that. Maybe he is taking the P, maybe he isn't but if he thinks that being in Denmark on Thursday is his best preparation and the rules allow him to be then he's within his rights, nothing anybody can do.

The DMU have to agree his release as well and he is already in Denmark.

Hi all, 

We are looking for a texter for this meeting for Speedway Updates. Is anyone able to help out at all?

Thanks!