British Speedway Forum
Berry9

Vadim Tarasenko

Berry 9,  you’d better be careful if you see anyone walking towards/behind you with a suitcase, probably contains the signature of a Russian who takes a few out, Novo Check, or something like that is his name

Edited by Biffa
Mispell

4 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Berry 9,  you’d better be careful if you see anyone walking towards/behind you with a suitcase, probably contains the signature of a Russian who takes a few out, Novo Check, or something like that is his name

As if Russia would attempt anything like that on British soil.....

1 hour ago, Berry9 said:

As if Russia would attempt anything like that on British soil.....

Mate, they HAVE done it on British soil (allegedly)

Edited by MistyMoo
So moderators actually let me comment!!

I think in everyone's best interests - this thread should be deleted! Nothing worse than talking about politics, never mind anything regarding a conflict that is currently on-going!! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, cheggie said:

I think in everyone's best interests - this thread should be deleted! Nothing worse than talking about politics, never mind anything regarding a conflict that is currently on-going!! 

Straight from the keyboard of a Glasgow supporter with everything to gain 

Only one way to sort it Berry9. When he rides at Redcar next, ask for a selfie with him & a Ukrainian flag. Will certainly get your answer then. 

• Haha 2

If @Berry9objects to Russian born riders because of a regimen they don’t approve of or support, do we next ban German riders? What about British riders because of past atrocities? Stop talking rubbishe and whinge about his average!!!

21 hours ago, Berry9 said:

I know sport and politics should not be mixed but as an I am appalled that Glasgow have signed  Russian rider.  As far as I am concerned every point  he and his uncle take is stained with Ukrainian blood.  Shame on the BSPL for sanctioning it.

Your entitled to your opinion, but I can't remember you saying this 6 months ago when Ippo signed Emil, or when Lynn signed Laguta. Or have i missed something??? 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Your entitled to your opinion, but I can't remember you saying this 6 months ago when Ippo signed Emil, or when Lynn signed Laguta. Or have i missed something??? 

Nope he’s just having a moment was like this on Friday at Redcar as well 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Like he said previously he was waiting for someone else to say it.Wonder why would be my question to him.

20 hours ago, Berry9 said:

I would have no problem with Russians riding in the UK if they publicly denounce The Russian Federation and its despot leader but they haven't, meanwhile their compatriots are targeting markets with cruise missiles killing and maiming babies.  No Russians should be allowed to participate in sports outside of Russia until the barbaric acts end.  I don't care that Glasgow took advantage of a loophole to sign a rider but I am bothered that the governing  body of any sport is so out of sync with public opinion 

21 hours ago, Berry9 said:

I thought someone else might of brought it up.  I have now put my tin hat on

Public opinion or your opinion? As you've admitted, you're the only one who has brought it up out of the 100s of people who use this forum. Shouldn't that tell you something?

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 1