British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

BULLETS FAREWELL (Berwick v Belle Vue, Sat 16th, 7pm)

11 minutes ago, StevePark said:

He was in the original declared 1-7 at the start of the season and, as far as I understand it, can come back in when fit (i.e tonight).

Thanks. Certainly interesting to know, thought perhaps that wouldn't count as the signing date had passed and the greensheets haven't been updated but always nice to learn something new every day. 

10 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Thanks. Certainly interesting to know, thought perhaps that wouldn't count as the signing date had passed and the greensheets haven't been updated but always nice to learn something new every day. 

I am sure @crescent girl or @NeilWatson can confirm (or otherwise!!) !!

On 9/20/2023 at 11:36 AM, StevePark said:

On 9/22/2023 at 12:14 AM, mac101 said:

watched Senna at workington practice at the weekend  he will score pretty well i think smooth and fast  just  like his dad 

I don't think his connection is quite that close to Aaron. Plus, if he's 18 then he'd have been born when Aaron was 17 and was still 2 years off racing in the UK.

I do believe he has a (half-)sibling through Aaron however.

• Like 1

Where in the rules does it say unattached riders must be 3-pointers?

Edited by crescent girl

16 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Not that it really matters as its an end of season dead rubber match but how can Archie Freeman ride in this meeting? He isn't in the declared 1-7 and isn't in another 1-7 to be an eligible to guest and isn't an unattached 3 pointer so am i missing something? 

Freeman was riding as a guest for Greg Blair.  His average is below Blair's so perfectly legal.  Don't have to be in a 1-7 unless guesting at No1

2 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Freeman was riding as a guest for Greg Blair.  His average is below Blair's so perfectly legal.  Don't have to be in a 1-7 unless guesting at No1

Cheers found it. The preceeding section makes reference to unattached 3.00 riders but guest section does not. As ever rule book is flawless.

"must be in a current NDL team declaration or any unattached rider eligible to race in the NDL "

On 9/24/2023 at 2:52 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Cheers found it. The preceeding section makes reference to unattached 3.00 riders but guest section does not. As ever rule book is flawless.

"must be in a current NDL team declaration or any unattached rider eligible to race in the NDL "

Dont suppose it mattered in anyway as nowt at stake

Was very impressed on Saturday with Freddy Hodder

On 9/23/2023 at 10:04 PM, RogerM22 said:

I don't think his connection is quite that close to Aaron. Plus, if he's 18 then he'd have been born when Aaron was 17 and was still 2 years off racing in the UK.

I do believe he has a (half-)sibling through Aaron however.

I also was under the impression that Senna was Aaron’s son.Is he his step-son then.

Edited by Fromafar