British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

If Wojdylo or Palm-Toft start at reserve then Lambert hasn't "ridden himself out of a team place" they've simply signed 6 riders stronger than Lambert (which they're entitled to).

If Lynn went for a 4-4.5 reserve, you could argue Lambert "rode himself out of a team place" by upping his average.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Has Robert Lambert ruled himself out of full time return? Not sure if he is still on his low average or got a new one at end of season..

Robert Lambert said in an interview that he wouldn’t come back to ride in the UK until at least 2025-2026

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Robert Lambert said in an interview that he wouldn’t come back to ride in the UK until at least 2025-2026

Good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Any chance he can make it 2046 instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Yeah not full time but will be back like a shoot come play off time when someone waves a big fat cheque under his nose;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Yeah not full time but will be back like a shoot come play off time when someone waves a big fat cheque under his nose;)

I think both Drymls have retired.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, Diamonds85 said:

As a Diamonds fan it pains me to agree... But I do.

1. Tobias Musielak

2. Charles Wright

3. Niels Kristian Iversen

4. Benjamin Basso

5. Vadim Tarasenko

6. Michael Palm Toft

7. RS

Good looking team imo. Not title contenders, but good nonetheless

Iversen :angry:

what is wrong with Iversen - not a number 1 anymore but a great 3rd heat leader, and could even end up at 2nd string in that team.

41 minutes ago, Lurcher said:

what is wrong with Iversen - not a number 1 anymore but a great 3rd heat leader, and could even end up at 2nd string in that team.

Or reserve.

3 hours ago, TINYS said:

Iversen :angry:

If you can take Wright out of there, he's elsewhere, and put Patryk W in his place, i don't think you'd be far out.

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Musielak

Palm Toft

Iversen

Basso

Tarasenko

Wojdylo

Rowe

that will be it I think 

That certainly seems most likely though I did see Phil the Ace mention about talks with Anders Thomson on the 2024 Predictions thread. 

Not sure what average he would be come in on. Last rode for Peterborough in the Premier League (now Championship) in 2016 and averaged 8.29. 

Can’t see him being allowed back here on a converted Championship average considering he’s been in the GP’s since. 

I can dream and think we could field Musielak and Thomson, but being realistic, I just can’t see it. 

Edited by Speedball

20 hours ago, Speedball said:

That certainly seems most likely though I did see Phil the Ace mention about talks with Anders Thomson on the 2024 Predictions thread. 

Not sure what average he would be come in on. Last rode for Peterborough in the Premier League (now Championship) in 2016 and averaged 8.29. 

Can’t see him being allowed back here on a converted Championship average considering he’s been in the GP’s since. 

I can dream and think we could field Musielak and Thomson, but being realistic, I just can’t see it. 

It would be nice, if it could happen. He is going to cost a lot more than someone like Tofty though. On his 2016 Championship average converted  to 5.53, i'd take a chance :lol:. We would have up to 6.48 to play with if MPT isn't in  the above team.