British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

9 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Tarasenko and wojdylo signed 

you will win plenty of home matches. For sure 

Fingers are well and truly crossed. 

Everyone expect TM and NKI should probably up their starting average, or maybe even they can slightly.

TM - 8.69 to 8.9 

MPT - 5.13 to 6.5

BB - 6.25 to 7

NKI - 6.64 to 6.8

VT - 6.94 to 7.5

PW - 5 to 6 

AR - 4.62 to 5 

Total 43.31 (38.69) to 47.7 (42.7)

Should see us over the line at home 90% of the time

Decent side, shame it took my team shutting down to get it, I imagine most of them would have been back at Peterborough. Best of luck.

• Like 1

I've said every year "why do clubs always try to hit the team building limit?" 

I think King's Lynn might just have it bob-on this year (even though I wouldn't have signed 3 of them :rolleyes:). Genuinely solid throughout & every single rider except Musielak should improve their starting average. 

That's what team building should be, who improves, not who fit in to 40 points. 

If rider's don't improve it gives the club a large scope to play with. 

King's Lynn Speedway, for the first time in a decade from me, WELL DONE :t:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I think King's Lynn might just have it bob-on this year (even though I wouldn't have signed 3 of them :rolleyes:). Genuinely solid throughout & every single rider except Musielak should improve their starting average. 

Exactly

• Like 1

Should be good for Wojdylo to start at reserve and paired up with Rowe should see them as the best pair of reserves in the league

Will do well at Home, Usual battering's on the road though.

Question is can the injury prone MPT and NKI stay fit? 

26 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Disagree. If the points are there, use them. You can still have average improvers in your team, but the fact is if you’d been a little more ambitious and pushed the boat that little further, you could have had Harris or Richard Lawson instead of MPT. You can’t tell me neither of those two wouldn’t have made this team even stronger by using the available points. Yes I know they’ve agreed deals elsewhere and they may not have even been an option, but on the other hand they may have been if you’d been quicker off the mark. 

The team looks ok and has potential, but it could and probably should, have been better. If I were a Lynn fan this would have left me frustrated. Slight missed opportunity for me. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

30 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Disagree. If the points are there, use them. You can still have average improvers in your team, but the fact is if you’d been a little more ambitious and pushed the boat that little further, you could have had Harris or Richard Lawson instead of MPT. You can’t tell me neither of those two wouldn’t have made this team even stronger by using the available points. Yes I know they’ve agreed deals elsewhere and they may not have even been an option, but on the other hand they may have been if you’d been quicker off the mark. 

The team looks ok and has potential, but it could and probably should, have been better. If I were a Lynn fan this would have left me frustrated. Slight missed opportunity for me. 

2 British riders agreed, then did U turns. I'll say no more;)

• Like 2

Okish team that should  entertain and be strong at Reserve all season long..Going to found out in heat 13 and 15 most of the time thou.Just lacking that  stand out second heat leader..

• Like 1

Solid enough side for the Panthers in 2024 by the looks of it. 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

2 British riders agreed, then did U turns. I'll say no more;)

Then that’s just unlucky unfortunately and even more frustrating! Stick either of the two mentioned in that line up and it would have looked tasty. Fine margins. Still has potential though. If Wotsit does similar to what Tenko did this year then it could be in the mix. Gonna be even more impossible to predict the play of four this time. Luck will play a huge part. 

• Like 1

Out of interest, is it Buster who is still financing Kings Lynn speedway or is there somebody else involved now funds wise?

ps. I think this is a great looking side, especially at home.

Edited by Najjer

12 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Out of interest, is it Buster who is still financing Kings Lynn speedway or is there somebody else involved now funds wise?

ps. I think this is a great looking side, especially at home.

And with around 1.3 under to start with. So maybe wiggle room a bit later on. As for the  finances, i don't know. But Buster was paying for 6 of the team last season i guess . I just hope the fans turn up in numbers.

Edited by Bald Bloke