British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

• Like 1

• Like 2

I see Toft has withdrawn after his 2nd ride for Scunthorpe tonight,flipped it in his first.Hope it is only precautionary,as we can't carry an injury hit Toft this season.

And so it begins :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

And so it begins :rolleyes:

If he is out we must try to get Nicholls short term before his tv work begins.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 9:27 PM, tellboy said:

If he is out we must try to get Nicholls short term before his tv work begins.

100%.. If we are serious of a play off place, we can't f00k about for a few quid.

If Lynn have a crap year with this team (not cheap), the fans will continue to dwindle.  End of King's Lynn maybe ? We know Buster wants out.. Profit might keep him interested..

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

100%.. If we are serious of a play off place, we can't f00k about for a few quid.

If Lynn have a crap year with this team (not cheap), the fans will continue to dwindle.  End of King's Lynn maybe ? We know Buster wants out.. Profit might keep him interested..

Buster has said this is his last year.Whether he will hand over to someone else,who knows.Time will tell I suppose.He may stay on himself as speedway has been a major part of his life and could be hard to tear himself away from it when it comes to the time.

I thought he'd said recently that his enthusiasm was renewed? 

6 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I thought he'd said recently that his enthusiasm was renewed? 

He definitely said to a few of us that he has gone above to what he normally would do as this is his last season.He may change his mind like he has done before,only he knows.

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Buster has said this is his last year.Whether he will hand over to someone else,who knows.Time will tell I suppose.He may stay on himself as speedway has been a major part of his life and could be hard to tear himself away from it when it comes to the time.

Maybe time to start doing the Euro Millions;)

Klindt sacked by Oxford already. Seemed to finish the season at Lynn fairly well last year...

I'm not for a minute saying we should do it but would he fit for MPT and use the remaining points up?

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm not for a minute saying we should do it but would he fit for MPT and use the remaining points up?

I think you just did...:D

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

We are on 38.58. We have 1.42 to play with. Klindt is 1.55 higher than MPT. So not yet. I'm not sure if i would do it myself this early, what with Klindts bad injury at the end of last season.

37 minutes ago, therefused said:

Klindt sacked by Oxford already. Seemed to finish the season at Lynn fairly well last year...

He started last year of badly as well. But as you say finished the season the season much better.