British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Edinburgh Weds 27/09/23

20 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

The FREE drinks always taste so much better!

Too right, I'm enjoying right now! :D

• Like 1

The issue is Poole Speedway are in the minority when it comes to AFCB. Many local sports fans support both. The issue is, you have to buy an AFCB ticket well in advance otherwise you will not get in. In fact getting a ticket is almost impossible, so I checked there was no clash of fixtures and got a ticket. Now, Poole have decided to go head to head against the football. So I will be at Vitality as I have already purchased a ticket. Very frustrating for myself and many other fans who want to attend both. As the others have also purchased AFCB tickets, the shortfall of fans will fall on Wimborne Road.

Now next Wednesday according to Twitter 

1 minute ago, Bandit59 said:

Now next Wednesday according to Twitter 

Yeah, that is why they are going on about the clash with the footie. 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The issue is Poole Speedway are in the minority when it comes to AFCB. Many local sports fans support both. The issue is, you have to buy an AFCB ticket well in advance otherwise you will not get in. In fact getting a ticket is almost impossible, so I checked there was no clash of fixtures and got a ticket. Now, Poole have decided to go head to head against the football. So I will be at Vitality as I have already purchased a ticket. Very frustrating for myself and many other fans who want to attend both. As the others have also purchased AFCB tickets, the shortfall of fans will fall on Wimborne Road.

The stream is a decent option Steve - watching it 'Live' while waiting for the Cherries to win their first match!!!!:rolleyes:

PS. Matt Ford enters the Council Chamber for the Coventry Stadium Appeal this morning!!!!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

The stream is a decent option Steve - watching it 'Live' while waiting for the Cherries to win their first match!!!!:rolleyes:

PS. Matt Ford enters the Council Chamber for the Coventry Stadium Appeal this morning!!!!!

That’s the plan. Watch the stream after the football. 

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Was down for the afternoon on the schedule and didn't even get to him! 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was down for the afternoon on the schedule and didn't even get to him! 

Too much prevarication by the appellants.  Back next week.

This thread appears to redundant.

Anyway weather permitting,  we will get the business done on Wednesday and make the playoff final.

Not sure who Edinburgh are using to replace Craig Cook. I guess it might be Justin Sedgeman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaleshifter said:

This thread appears to redundant.

Anyway weather permitting,  we will get the business done on Wednesday and make the playoff final.

Not sure who Edinburgh are using to replace Craig Cook. I guess it might be Justin Sedgeman.

Sedgy guested for Redcar at Oxford yesterday so does that rule him out?

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Sedgy guested for Redcar at Oxford yesterday so does that rule him out?

No, it is a different group..

Kyle Howarth was down to ride last Wednesday. Can’t see any reason why it would change. Biggest problem for Poole is the awful weather forecast.

5 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Kyle Howarth was down to ride last Wednesday. Can’t see any reason why it would change. Biggest problem for Poole is the awful weather forecast.

The forecast is quite varied depending on what site you look at. Since BBC stopped using the Met Office for their forecasts its even worse

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No, it is a different group..

It would rule Sedgy out because as far as I understand the rule he can now only guest for the teams in the same group as Redcar.

Anyways, Kyle Howarth is the guest according to the Poole website .

Edited by lbw