British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Never to early:D , go with Douggie, MPT & Luke Harrison for starters. 

Not a MTP fan never know what your going to get race to race.

I would go with Douglas, lambert, Kennedy, Harrison to start with then work from there. 

Edited by scunnyboy

Assume Jordan Palin will be in Scunthorpe thoughts too if he comes back next season? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Biffa said:

Never to early:D , go with Douggie, MPT & Luke Harrison for starters. 

2 out of 3 isn't a bad start

• Like 1

A lot of the team building will be academic until the league structure is announced, no?

Never know a season of so much uncertainty ahead - will it be one league, two league, three leagues? A good Championship side might not be that great if it's just one big league for instance.

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 3

Not a Scorpions fan but i'd suggest Douglas and Harrison for your team next season and i'd also include Ablitt as a reserve because he's really starting to find his feet in this league and it's been encouraging to see that he never let his head drop after a very difficult start in the Championship riding for Poole when in my opinion he wasn't anywhere near ready.

Not sure if could work re averages etc but off the top of my head what I would like to see assuming league format same as this year:

1. Douglas

2. Mountain

3. Lambert

4. Allen

5. Pickering

6. Harrison

7. Ablitt

potentially weak at reserve but worth it to try and get Douglas and Pickering in the side

22 hours ago, hackneyrocket said:

Is it to early to ask this?

Definitely, put it in the same box as xmas adverts and xmas stuff in the shops now,  both should be outlawed until the end of November at least.....bah humbug.....

• Like 3

Could see someone like Kyle Howarth at Scunny, don’t think the season at Plymouth as really helped him and sure he could add to his average having a home track that gives more opportunities to overtake

• Like 1