British Speedway Forum

23 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Think it's more than couple and lewy may be right else the subject wouldn't have been brought up.

I’m just going off what I was told by someone involved in the management at Berwick that they are aware of a couple of clashes and aren’t concerned 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but Drew Kemp won’t be getting any rides for Lodz surely with their line up? Maybe at number 8 at best?

You know what the Poles are like, get riders to attend practice sessions even if not in team. 

• Like 1

Why is a facility allowed?

10 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Just in case certain Teams need it,same as guest for Top 5 now.Just enjoy the sport not the results is the way too go these days.

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Just in case certain Teams need it,same as guest for Top 5 now.Just enjoy the sport not the results is the way too go these days.

I enjoy our results against Edinburgh more than I enjoy the sport.

Every other fixture I just enjoy the racing around Glasgow.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

I enjoy our results against Edinburgh more than I enjoy the sport.

Every other fixture I just enjoy the racing around Glasgow.

I don’t enjoy the results against Glasgow as we usually get beaten !!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

I don’t enjoy the results against Glasgow as we usually get beaten !!

Think you will do well this coming season.

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Think you will do well this coming season.

We are certainly due To have a good year 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 11:13 PM, Bagpuss said:

I agree about facilities being allowed but the floodgates opened last year when Charles Wright and Connor Bailey were allowed a facility (at least he has been signed at the start of the season).

2 hours ago, Gambo95 said:

I agree about facilities being allowed but the floodgates opened last year when Charles Wright and Connor Bailey were allowed a facility (at least he has been signed at the start of the season).

They were rearranged fixtures though.....if Kemp is signing for a team whose whole fixture list he can't commit to because of a foreign league then no facility should be allowed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

They were rearranged fixtures though.....if Kemp is signing for a team whose whole fixture list he can't commit to because of a foreign league then no facility should be allowed.

Your own country should take priority. If you choose to then miss a league match in your own country to ride abroad you should be given a NDL 3.00 guest, not benefit from it.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Your own country should take priority. If you choose to then miss a league match in your own country to ride abroad you should be given a NDL 3.00 guest, not benefit from it.

Spot on.

Celina Liebmann had a big crash the end of last season no idea of her fitness though. 

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

You have too ask who made up the rules.I’m sure Alex Harkness could help you with that one.