British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Toady said:

He often does I am afraid he can’t help it

...speaking of a God complex (you might have to look that one up), and here he comes!

12 hours ago, Bojangles said:

...speaking of a God complex (you might have to look that one up), and here he comes!

Just an observation, it Seems to me you are the one (along with your sidekick down memory lane) who likes to argue, and their he goes !

40 minutes ago, Toady said:

Just an observation, it Seems to me you are the one (along with your sidekick down memory lane) who likes to argue, and their he goes !

their....lol. Once again showcasing your intelligence.

This place is absolutely wild.

The variety of discussion and debate available on this forum is outstanding, but it’s almost as if some are utterly outraged that someone’s opinion would differ from theirs, then it spills into borderline verbal abuse. Relax.:lol:

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bojangles said:

their....lol. Once again showcasing your intelligence.

Apologies, I didn’t think the bsf was only  for  intellectuals like what you is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Toady said:

Apologies, I didn’t think the bsf was only  for  intellectuals like what you is.

Apology accepted.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Janowski back in the UK for 2024 as he's not a permanent GP rider

Edited by StarBoy

13 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Janowski back in the UK for 2024 as he's not a permanent GP rider

Not if he listens to Lambert!! Unless he fancies a few late season guest bookings.

Edited by Skidder1

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Not if he listens to Lambert!! Unless he fancies a few late season guest bookings.

Think certain riders especially some of the poles always slag off English tracks. Lambert isn't helping this situation either. 

1 hour ago, DiveBomb said:

Think certain riders especially some of the poles always slag off English tracks. Lambert isn't helping this situation either. 

All this slagging off uk tracks, just to put it in to context Lambert won heat 5 last night with the fastest time of the night, which I think I read elsewhere on here is the 5th fastest time of the season. So the track can’t have been that bad. His issue is he can’t hack not only being beaten but beaten by a mile by two superb top class riders.

The other point is look at all the horrendous injuries that have occurred on the supposed super safe well prepared Polish tracks over the years.

The real issue is to be successful in the uk you need to have some real skill & throttle control. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

All this slagging off uk tracks, just to put it in to context Lambert won heat 5 last night with the fastest time of the night, which I think I read elsewhere on here is the 5th fastest time of the season. So the track can’t have been that bad. His issue is he can’t hack not only being beaten but beaten by a mile by two superb top class riders.

The other point is look at all the horrendous injuries that have occurred on the supposed super safe well prepared Polish tracks over the years.

The real issue is to be successful in the uk you need to have some real skill & throttle control. 

I agree 

On 10/1/2023 at 9:22 PM, Baldyman said:

Hasnt the Brummies future been in doubt for a while now,,, and if Worky move all the way up that's fantastic,,, another excellent track. The biggest issue is do these teams have big enough fan bases to absorb the extra costs,,

All confirmed at the Brummies forum meeting recently. 
80% chance of running next season and if so will be a Monday at PL level. No other teams interested in moving up.

20% chance of not running. Plus a maximum of 3 to 4 years at the venue. They are already looking at new sites.

They we’re looking to lease the whole stadium which would have seen both Birmingham and Wolves running but the price of a quarter of a million is too much!

On 10/2/2023 at 8:50 AM, iainb said:

And 99% them not seeing the season out! Madness! They were on the brink in the CL. They must think they're going to pick up Wolves punters

Listening to the podcast they really seem to be relying on Wolves fans turning up at least 200.

Its clear Birmingham fans aren’t turning up in the numbers they need and going top flight is virtual suicide if Wolves fans don’t turn up.

The owner admitted putting way more money in this season to keep it afloat. Costs higher in the PL.

Think they have been hoodwinked to moving up.

Potential new team manager (Pete Adams maybe] might persuade some Wolves fans particularly if it has a Wolves team flavour.

Lambert will forget what he said come August next year when he comes waltzing back. He’s ridden Kings Lynn for years so to moan about Ipswich is a bit of a p*ss take. 
Regarding the league I’m sure the tv deal with have some bearing and read about Birmingham but with better attendance numbers at Oxford would they be tempted? Or stay where they are and keep Nicholls & co for another season? 

11 hours ago, Coventry_Bee said:

Lambert will forget what he said come August next year when he comes waltzing back. He’s ridden Kings Lynn for years so to moan about Ipswich is a bit of a p*ss take. 
Regarding the league I’m sure the tv deal with have some bearing and read about Birmingham but with better attendance numbers at Oxford would they be tempted? Or stay where they are and keep Nicholls & co for another season? 

I hope they do