Haha, soon I as I saw you posted it. I looked and there it was! :cheers:

32 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, soon I as I saw you posted it. I looked and there it was! :cheers:

Yes 3 and a half hours after I posted. 

You really do need to get up sooner. 

12 minutes ago, HGould said:

Yes 3 and a half hours after I posted. 

You really do need to get up sooner. 

So in your world if you are not on here then you are asleep? I bet you just sit on the Poole website and constantly refreshing it every 30 secs. Sure they'll be glad the amount of clicks you're giving them. 

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

I would like to think that Pearson might show a bit of loyalty After Plymouth picked him up after Birmingham dropped him,no one else wanted him at the time maybe he could show a bit of loyalty back but then this is speedway.

Problem with Pearson is he finished the season on 4.08 which with the reduced points limit leaves him as a very expensive reserve (meaning you suffer at the top end) or as a weak main body rider. He's unfortunately in a bit of no-mans-land. 

I think his return for me, if he wants to come back that is, would very much depend on where we see him fitting in and who will be the reserves (with or without him at reserve). Last season we made the error of being far too weak at the bottom end of the team. With a lower points limit finding riders at the bottom end that will improve their starting average is crucial.

Barker is going to take up about 7.5 so we're in effect playing with 30.5 for six riders and Barker isn't number one material so to be competitive this season we're going to need a gem or two at the bottom end.

One thing we cannot be is sentimental. We need to be calculated in looking for riders that want to come here and that can improve average wise. 

Edited by torpointfanatic22

How about Barker, Covatti, Thompson twins, Bowtell and Gilkes with 1 other.

30 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Gilkes is riding Poland,so Saturday nights isn't any good for him,poole probably want to keep Joe and possibly sign  his brother aswell. Can't see covatti riding in Britain again, Bowtell will be in demand for sure,barker a strong possibility. 

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2023 at 6:13 PM, Dickie Head said:

Are you a betting man Richard, I recone you have a few spot on!

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

It will be an early ending season again if it is.

Why

Because in my mind that wouldn’t be strong enough where’s the heat leaders in that team barker and the Thompsons maybe I would take them, but hopefully we will no some info soon .

Edited by Mike0310

Struggling to think of any heat leaders heading to Plymouth, so came up with a strength in depth team 

Plymouth  
Ben Barker 7.42
Broc Nicol 5.95
Kyle Newman 5.51
Dillon Ruml 5.47
Dan Gilkes 4.84
Alfie Bowtell 4.49
Zaine Kennedy 4.27
Total 37.95

18 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Struggling to think of any heat leaders heading to Plymouth, so came up with a strength in depth team 

Plymouth  
Ben Barker 7.42
Broc Nicol 5.95
Kyle Newman 5.51
Dillon Ruml 5.47
Dan Gilkes 4.84
Alfie Bowtell 4.49
Zaine Kennedy 4.27
Total 37.95

Horrible side, would never beat an opposing heat leader.

I'd be surprised if Barker and Trigger weren't in the side, whether they should be on merit is another question mind you.

Alfie would be great to have back, can't see Gilkes returning, I'm sure I heard he was Scunny bound.

1 hour ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

Horrible side, would never beat an opposing heat leader.

I'd be surprised if Barker and Trigger weren't in the side, whether they should be on merit is another question mind you.

Alfie would be great to have back, can't see Gilkes returning, I'm sure I heard he was Scunny bound.

Agreed awful side, I want howarth back.but that doesn’t look like happening  Christ we will be having worrall  back at this rate only joking I hope, until we see the team let’s not be to critical.

Any teams having 3 riders with averages above 7.5 will have to have at least one 2pt reserve imo because they will only have 15.5 at the most for the remaining 4 riders. This will greatly impact how teams are built for 2024 i reckon