2. Howarth

3. C Holder

4. Pickering

5. Woffinden

6. Etheridge

7. Gilkes RS 

Edited by Hooky
  • Like 1

Sheffield confirm Jack Holder and Tai Woffinden as their first two signings.

• Like 1

Admission gone up another quid to £23. Season tickets also available, but just for the 12 premiership fixtures. I maybe wrong, but didn’t last years season tickets cover 12 Premiership fixtures and 1 KOC fixture? Making this years worse value?

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Well I did have one !

Just been told it was Ipswich who had the 13 meetings apologies. Knew I’d seen it somewhere. I don’t get why all clubs can’t come to an agreement of season tickets prices and admission costs. Clubs offering differing packages seems a bit off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aries said:

Just been told it was Ipswich who had the 13 meetings apologies. Knew I’d seen it somewhere. I don’t get why all clubs can’t come to an agreement of season tickets prices and admission costs. Clubs offering differing packages seems a bit off. 

Yes it was us that offered 12 Premiership meetings and the first round of the Cup. Must admit I thought Sheffield and a few others had the same offer but obviously not. Sheffield’s works out that you’ll save £24 quid if you attend every meeting. So one free meeting and a quid off another. Think they need to be better value across the board to be honest. 

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Yes it was us that offered 12 Premiership meetings and the first round of the Cup. Must admit I thought Sheffield and a few others had the same offer but obviously not. Sheffield’s works out that you’ll save £24 quid if you attend every meeting. So one free meeting and a quid off another. Think they need to be better value across the board to be honest. 

Lynn offered 13 matches too.Saved me £65 over the season as i would normally have bought a program which i got free with the season ticket.

• Like 1

Just now, tellboy said:

Lynn offered 13 matches too.Saved me £65 over the season as i would normally have bought a program which i got free with the season ticket.

That’s much better value if you’re someone who buys a programme. I personally have never bothered but a lot do, and it’s something we didn’t include in the Ipswich one. 

BSPL site uploaded a photo of Jason Edwards in a Sheffield racejacket at the same time of the Woffy/Holder one, guess that's tomorrow's announcement :wink: