British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

The last time I spoke to Tony (a couple of years ago) there is no chance he will be back.  Of course, he could have had a mind change, but, I doubt it.

Team manager is just fine

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Binman said:

Team manager is just fine

He only has one season in the National League. 

I think Adam Roynon will be the next signing on New Years Day.

30 minutes ago, Bunters said:

I can ride one of them stryder things my boy has! Does that count? Inexperienced team manager will be tested in the Championship. Hope he knows his stuff. Maybe Tony Jackson will be back with his experience.

How much does a team manager really have to know. There's not a lot of tactics needed, riders can give each other advice about equipment / track lines etc. Besides Cami Brown has shown you can make poor decisions & still win the league (as long as you can sign a 9 point rider on a 5 point average).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

How much does a team manager really have to know. There's not a lot of tactics needed, riders can give each other advice about equipment / track lines etc. Besides Cami Brown has shown you can make poor decisions & still win the league (as long as you can sign a 9 point rider on a 5 point average).

Leave our cami alone he's done a sterling job this season. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Cami also brought in Lee Complin, which raised a lot of eyebrows but proved everyone wrong at the end of the season - to the point Lee's even coming back, and no-one is calling it silly!

15 minutes ago, Bunters said:

That would put Celina L into the main body of the team, which would be a huge gamble, if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Cami also brought in Lee Complin, which raised a lot of eyebrows but proved everyone wrong at the end of the season - to the point Lee's even coming back, and no-one is calling it silly!

he may have introduced him but in no way did he bring him in he is not aloud that privilege he is a puppet doing what he is told fact 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, davie10 said:

he may have introduced him but in no way did he bring him in he is not aloud that privilege he is a puppet doing what he is told fact 

I don't think that's quite as true as people like to believe.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, StevePark said:

That would put Celina L into the main body of the team, which would be a huge gamble, if you ask me.

Was talks of her at 2 and Nikki pederson coming 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Athos said:

Was talks of her at 2 and Nikki pederson coming 

Really? Workington only have 13.48 points left for the two remaining riders.  Pedersen would come in on 13+

26 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I don't think that's quite as true as people like to believe.

oh i no it is 

6 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Really? Workington only have 13.48 points left for the two remaining riders.  Pedersen would come in on 13+

Whooooossshhhh

14 hours ago, Bunters said:

Poor signing if that is the case.

• Like 1