British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

I really hope there isn't a double change, if Workington are struggling for a 7th rider, just sign the best available. If they're under the limit they can still give all their riders 6 meetings before the league starts to prove themselves before considering strengthening up. Will take a long time for any averages to change, so if below the limit, the spare points won't disappear any time soon.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

But.....you insisted that YOUR informant was telling you the truth that the team was completed by Xmas.  And I merely stated that I thought MINE was telling the truth that it wasnt yet completed. But you wouldnt have it...you insisted that I was wrong, and you were right !  Right from the outset of that discussion, you could have easily said "well we have both been told conflicting information, so lets wait and see who is right?".

Great point

Edited by szkocjasid

2 hours ago, Bomber75 said:

Who is available on a 6.32 average or less that isnt tied to a polish side so can ride at a uk Saturday track 

Dillon Ruml 

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

Dillon Ruml 

Tracks too big for him !!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

What’s tero aarnio average ? 

7.55, I think final signing could be James Wright 

• Thanks 1

Id not be too pleased with aarnio or Wright 

Is James not still classed as injured sher he's been mentioned before

7 hours ago, Bomber75 said:

Who is available on a 6.32 average or less that isnt tied to a polish side so can ride at a uk Saturday track 

I'm racking my brain but I can't think of any non-binary pan-sexual albino with a withered arm and a glass eye that Workington could bring in to be their next gimmicky tokenistic signing to help sell a couple more tickets to a bedazzled short-on-entertainment Workington populace who think a woman riding a speedway bike is the cultural equivalent of seeing the Wright brothers take off for the first time in a wooden plane. I'm certain they will have searched high and low for one though.

Failing that Claus Vissing would be a good signing if he agrees to change his pronouns.

2 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

I'm racking my brain but I can't think of any non-binary pan-sexual albino with a withered arm and a glass eye that Workington could bring in to be their next gimmicky tokenistic signing to help sell a couple more tickets to a bedazzled short-on-entertainment Workington populace who think a woman riding a speedway bike is the cultural equivalent of seeing the Wright brothers take off for the first time in a wooden plane. I'm certain they will have searched high and low for one though.

Failing that Claus Vissing would be a good signing if he agrees to change his pronouns.

Sounds like a bitter and twisted tiggers fan, 

Im confused as to the panic… we have been told by the supreme fountain of knowledge that the team has been signed for months.. Craig Cook told him… he was going to question it but his mouth was full at the time… 

• Haha 2

Is that the same person who hasn't posted for a while, despite a few days ago, thought it was his/hers personal forum page :blink:

On 1/20/2024 at 8:51 PM, Supersteady84 said:

Let's hope not

Oh hope not, surely the team was all signed before xmas!!

44 minutes ago, Neila said:

Is that the same person who hasn't posted for a while, despite a few days ago, thought it was his/hers personal forum page :blink:

Awww need a cuddle??? 

9 hours ago, Bomber75 said:

Would Danny Gappmeier fit?

Also out of interest does anyone know Jack Smiths championship average? He always makes big noise about nit getting a championship birth and hes got fixed up in Sweden and Poland fir next year when he would have been on paper one if the strongest reserves!

Just thinking if say celina leibman doesnt turn out as a good move fir all parties maybe jack would be a shout as hes gone well at northside a few times last year