British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

OR get a rider in so they come to 37 points and put forward the case that the limit should be lowered and other teams have to change  :D

Oxford prob go for that idea! 

Can rule Hans Andersen out of the equation as he’s announced his retirement… not even sure if he was in the frame at all for a short term stint.

3 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Can rule Hans Andersen out of the equation as he’s announced his retirement… not even sure if he was in the frame at all for a short term stint.

Good decision.Top man in his day but really just going through motions last couple of seasons.Wish him well in the future.

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Good decision.Top man in his day but really just going through motions last couple of seasons.Wish him well in the future.

Got to say it only seems like yesterday as I recall  that he was brought to Poole as young rider at reserve and did so well he was getting guest rides at other clubs how has time moved so fast just enjoy speedway whoever you support

• Like 2

I think Jonas knudsen will be signed to replace jorgensen

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lewy said:

I think Jonas knudsen will be signed to replace jorgensen

I think that would be an excellent signing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

I think that would be an excellent signing

I said him on Sunday he will definitely up his averageat redcar,he has been looking for a mechanic.

Edited by mc131

I know needs must etc, but would Redcar go into this season approx 1.5 points under an already reduced limit? Time will tell I suppose, a brave shout if they do 

16 hours ago, Biffa said:

I know needs must etc, but would Redcar go into this season approx 1.5 points under an already reduced limit? Time will tell I suppose, a brave shout if they do 

Not a lot of riders to chose from who would bring us closer to the limit really.

Could try and get someone on an assessed average in the hope that they improve on that. 

As for Jonas Knudsen he did seem to like the Redcar track so could be an option. 

I would prefer Knudsen to Vissing , he has always looked good at our place than he did at Berwick

• Like 1

I would prefer Knudsen to Vissing as well. I know there’s not a lot of riders out there etc, but that’s a lot of points limit not used. Haven’t got an answer either unfortunately. 

• Like 1

Just seen on Instagram they are announcing new signing at 8pm tonight on the Bears Talk FB live. 

19 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

I would prefer Knudsen to Vissing , he has always looked good at our place than he did at Berwick

Jonas looks a good prospect very stylish,just never got to grips with the Berwick track.Had some really good races away from home.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Jonas looks a good prospect very stylish,just never got to grips with the Berwick track.Had some really good races away from home.

Yep as long as he’s comitted he’ll be a good signing

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Just seen on Instagram they are announcing new signing at 8pm tonight on the Bears Talk FB live. 

It’s changed to 7pm now.