British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, PTW said:

I’m guessing Bastian pedersen would be in a 5.00 then 

Think he only rode as a junior guest. Would that really make him a 15 year old under aged 5 pointer rather than a 4. Personally I question that. Are we really saying that if a young rider raced 1 ride as a 15 year old he now qualifies as a 5 ??.

But if POP is correct we will find out finally this week. If it is him I am sure the Ford's would have clarified the rules well in advance as well as his Danish race dates for Vojens who he will make his Danish Prem first full season with as he turns 16 on 28th April.

Of course I could be wrong and way off the actual  signing :).

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Think he only rode as a junior guest. Would that really make him a 15 year old under aged 5 pointer rather than a 4. Personally I question that. Are we really saying that if a young rider raced 1 ride as a 15 year old he now qualifies as a 5 ??.

But if POP is correct we will find out finally this week. If it is him I am sure the Ford's would have clarified the rules well in advance as well as his Danish race dates for Vojens who he will make his Danish Prem first full season with as he turns 16 on 28th April.

Of course I could be wrong and way off the actual  signing :).

Fixtures out Tuesday 8am.

16 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Fixtures out Tuesday 8am.

Well its going to be interesting if it is a young Dane as last signing.

Can see plenty of fixture clashes with say Vojens home fixtures, and considering the away fixtures will also be on Wednesdays as well I wonder how that would play out.

I always thought the Danes have to ride a good percentage of their lge matches in order to qualify for the various National Champs plus also International/SGP 2 and qualifiers.

Also bearing in mind plenty of them are eager to sign up for the POL U24 squads with an eye to the future with the POL Ex Lge Clubs and race on a Tuesday will be interesting.

I'm sure the home work has already been done though.

10 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Well its going to be interesting if it is a young Dane as last signing.

Can see plenty of fixture clashes with say Vojens home fixtures, and considering the away fixtures will also be on Wednesdays as well I wonder how that would play out.

I always thought the Danes have to ride a good percentage of their lge matches in order to qualify for the various National Champs plus also International/SGP 2 and qualifiers.

Also bearing in mind plenty of them are eager to sign up for the POL U24 squads with an eye to the future with the POL Ex Lge Clubs and race on a Tuesday will be interesting.

I'm sure the home work has already been done though.

I am assuming it is a Dane considering July is busy in the fixture list and that is when Denmark have their mini break! 

35 minutes ago, therefused said:

thought the rumours were Zischke? whats happened to that?

Worky bound rumored  !!!

45 minutes ago, therefused said:

His average is a 5, so doesn't fit. Unless they fancy downgrading it to a 4? :D;)

34 minutes ago, Neila said:

Worky bound rumored  !!!

Plus plenty on the forum insist he is a 5 pointer based on 6 meetings and 23 rides in the POL U24 Lge last season.

Personally I ave my doubts whether 6 meetings in that junior Lge plus the fact in the official POL stats he was classed as unclassified due to riding insufficient meetings makes me think maybe he is not a 5, but a 4. I could of course be wrong but I don't know the full qualifying criteria for this 5 point rule. If he rode only 1 meeting  and had 2 rides does that make him a 5 pointer ??.

1 minute ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Plus plenty on the forum insist he is a 5 pointer based on 6 meetings and 23 rides in the POL U24 Lge last season.

Personally I ave my doubts whether 6 meetings in that junior Lge plus the fact in the official POL stats he was classed as unclassified due to riding insufficient meetings makes me think maybe he is not a 5, but a 4. I could of course be wrong but I don't know the full qualifying criteria for this 5 point rule. If he rode only 1 meeting  and had 2 rides does that make him a 5 pointer ??.

Yep 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

How many senior Polish meetings has Tate done?  Is 'none' the answer?

NB. When Zach Cook joined Plymouth in 2021 he was on a 4.00 and was doing the Polish U.23s on a number of Tuesdays !!

Also its been mentioned that Darcy Ward (when he was over here in the summer) recommended a new young Aussie to Worky - so the assumption has been that it could be Tate?!

Edited by Skidder1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

How many senior Polish meetings has Tate done?  Is 'none' the answer?

NB. When Zach Cook joined Plymouth in 2021 he was on a 4.00 and was doing the Polish U.23s on a number of Tuesdays !!

Also its been mentioned that Darcy Ward (when he was over here in the summer) recommended a new young Aussie to Worky - so the assumption has been that it could be Tate?!

No he wasn't, he didn't start in Poland until the following season, stop telling lies!

42 minutes ago, lewy said:

No he wasn't, he didn't start in Poland until the following season, stop telling lies!

Yes apologies. I got my years wrong. In 2021 he was spannering for the Holders who got him regular laps at Torun before Poole used him as a guest to help win all those trophies!:D

Edited by Skidder1

On 12/19/2023 at 11:21 AM, therefused said:

At Workington