Having a guess here 

Musaliek

Brennan

Harris 

Worrall 

Masters 

Ellis 

Flint 

The top 2 riders posted there are heavily linked with Kings Lynn and Leicester respectively 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

I would suggest the Team Manager needs to be the first signing, I can't see any point in signing 7 riders then get a manager who may or may not fancy certain riders, I'v said before Rosco would be the man to get Brum moving in an upwards direction, he is a 4 time winner of British Speedway's top league as a manager, and were I Nigel Tolley I would be getting myself down to Rosco's pub and would'nt leave until I had got my man.

Agreed Rosco should be the team manager, he's always said though that he has to be involved in team building or its not for him, he doesn't operate on the same basis at Middlo

Dudek would be a great signing for Brum, but I think Brum will have a strict budget due to crowd numbers the past few seasons, but the only way to get the numbers up is to build an exciting and competitive team, so come on Mr Tolley let's get some real stars in the team and not just anyone who happens to be not wanted by the other clubs. 

• Like 1

S. Worrall

Brennan

Schlein

Sedgmen

What does that leave.

Edited by TTT

24 minutes ago, TTT said:

S. Worrall

Brennan

Schlein

Sedgmen

What does that leave.

41 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Wooden spoon 

Nailed on.

• Like 1

Dudek has signed for a Danish, Polish and Swedish club in 2024 so it's safe to say that we won't see him riding in the Prem if the 3 league rule is still in place.

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Dudek has signed for a Danish, Polish and Swedish club in 2024 so it's safe to say that we won't see him riding in the Prem if the 3 league rule is still in place.

That's a shame, think he would do well at Perry Barr. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Isn't British speedway a joke..we've lost 2 clubs in our tinpot league...who would like to enter?.. doesn't matter where you finished in the league or anything like that..it's just to make up the numbers...oh and let's all now go to Tenerife to get p##### and pat ourselves on the back!

What's the alternative though? Force clubs to move up & if they refuse they have to close down? Or say to Birmingham they can't move up, so they also have to close down.

In an ideal world, you'd want promotion & relegation between Wooden Spooners & Champions, but can't see that ever happening in this country. Especially as many clubs don't own their stadiums / can only race on certain nights.

Edited by szkocjasid

7 hours ago, uk_martin said:

It's like turning the clock back 12 months...when we were promised a team that would make it into the play-off's. Agree though, a top-flight team manager is needed. SpeedwayMainManFan can the concentrate on the junior commitments that ALL (apparently) teams have to contribute towards, which is what he enjoys doing anyway.

Indeed, after previously thinking they've had good teams, which obviously were poor, not sure I'll believe Birmingham's promises of a good team.

Hope I'm wrong though.

2 hours ago, TTT said:

S. Worrall

Brennan

Schlein

Sedgmen

What does that leave.

Would Sedgemen not be at Lestaaaa, or is he not in their plans?

Edited by StarBoy

54 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Would Sedgemen not be at Lestaaaa, or is he not in their plans?

Not in the plans.

Rumour has it Leicester's team is Fricke, Douglas, Masters, Becker, Lawson, Kemp + Rising Star

32 minutes ago, TTT said:

Not in the plans.

Rumour has it Leicester's team is Fricke, Douglas, Masters, Becker, Lawson, Kemp + Rising Star

Not possible that team is over the limit.