British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

9 minutes ago, eric i said:

Has Zach Cook been dropped?

On the contrary. He's been promoted. The new averages that come into force tomorrow put Zach into the top 5 and Scot in the reserve berth.

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Not really, it's a quirk of the averages that places Nicholls at reserve, normally a potential double figure scorer wouldn't be down there. The fact he's dropped down while riding superbly for the Brummies, should be a team managers dream.

Take your point but if Monday is his last meeting then neither of our opinions will mean much!

I know it's not gonna happen but Brummies need to beg Nicholls to stay for another 3 weeks till the EuroSport meetings start, rest Lampart when bringing in Pawlicki.

Then when Nicholls leaves, Lampart will take longer to drop to reserve still on his assessed average, so Zach Cook can be your potent reserve. Maybe even Milik will be the reserve?

Brum are in big trouble once Nicholls departs tonight.

15 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Agreed! Fckn useless!

2 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I won't pay to watch bham whilst Rogers I's involved 

Just now, GiveusaB said:

Any Speedway fan that cudnt see this is blind 

Genuine question, does your venting on this thread and the other one make you feel any better? :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Genuine question, does your venting on this thread and the other one make you feel any better? :)

Well as a fan he has a right to vent his feeljngs on this forum, i doubt it makes him feel much better though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Well as a fan he has a right to vent his feeljngs on this forum, i doubt it makes him feel much better though.

I do feel he's too negative, as when Birmingham have been bad, he's pointed it out, which is fair. But when they had a couple of decent away performances, didn't give them any credit.

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

I would sign Artem Laguta.

He is a genuine number 1 and will make a big difference in heats 1, 13 and 15.

Plus they'll get a high averaged guest when he doesn't turn up.

10 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Not at all :D 'just embarrassed' the next day !

I need to wind my neck in (as they say...) and may be 'drink' less :D

• Haha 2

On 3/31/2024 at 5:51 AM, Halifordukesfan said:

I don't understand why Scott drops to reserve when he has the highest average, after following speedway for 55 years, the rules have finally beaten me.

Rather than use Nicholls as a guest (where he rides under the 7.50 average of the rider he was replacing), they redeclared the team with Nicholls as part of the 1-6.  They've got enough scope in the averages to redeclare when Pawlicki is available.

• Like 1

Give us B is literally just speaking his mind he has every right to do so. The amount of times I'll be at speedway having a few beers and some of absolutely dross that spills out of me makes me having many regrets the next day haha!