British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neila

Cardiff 24

Seems like the usual cock up with tickets by discovery group, advertised tickets on sale from Monday via sgp,  but  ticketmaster selling them today !!!

The link in the SGP email took me straight to the Ticketmaster site where the earlybird discount was available. Following the 'technical' hiccup last year with Seetickets where the E-tickets disappeared it seemed quite straightforward to purchase. The only small issue was you needed a Ticketmaster account but even that was easy to set up.

Yea but my point is they are not on sale until Monday on the official FIM speedway gp site  but anyone can buy them via ticketmaster now !!

Bad news for those of us who usually book the University rooms. They are no longer offering the rooms.:cry:

This year with the GP being in August all the hotels, Airbnbs, etc are all even  more exorbitantly priced than ever. I think it may well affect the attendance. 

There only seems to be a limited few blocks available at £20... who knows where you'll end up after being moved last year. I'll wait until nearer the time for a better selection of blocks/seats

Posted (edited)

When do "Early Bird" prices normally run till? Thanks.

Edited by Ace no.5

2 hours ago, Ace no.5 said:

When do "Early Bird" prices normally run till? Thanks.

Early bird ended 31st December 

On 12/21/2023 at 10:43 AM, Mau said:

This year with the GP being in August all the hotels, Airbnbs, etc are all even  more exorbitantly priced than ever. I think it may well affect the attendance. 

Costing less for our return flights to Poland plus 4 nights accommodation  for the Torun GP than it does for the  majority of  2 night stays in  Cardiff on the GP weekend .