2. Glasgow

3. Berwick

4. Oxford

5. Poole 

6. Scunthorpe

7. Workington

8. Edinburgh

9. Plymouth

I've seen some say they like the look of Berwick... And for the first time in many seasons, so do I and many other Berwick fans! We've got a TM who won't put up with underperforming riders and a promotion who've put their trust in him! We've got a mixture of youth and experience... Just a whole improved feeling which we've lacked for a while! Kk menu

Poole have a good top 4 but considerably weaker bottom end this year! 

Scunthorpe will miss Douglas this year IMO! How do you replace someone that good though? 

Oxford have one of the best top two in the league but again a weaker bottom end may find them out! Pressure on Nicholls and Masters to consistently be hitting double figures! 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

1. Redcar

2. Glasgow

3. Berwick

4. Oxford

5. Poole 

6. Scunthorpe

7. Workington

8. Edinburgh

9. Plymouth

That's almost exactly what I think the league will look like before the playoffs come around except I think Poole will be third above Berwick and Oxford and maybe even second if Flint doesn't hit the ground running for Glasgow. 

Edited by Nickinho

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Don't think they will be the top two reserves come the end of the year… also cant see where the race wins come from in that team… look comfortably the poorest team put together apart from maybe Workington 

I don't think it is especially at home Barker, Bowtell can be unbeatable at home the reserves will be strong and Newman and Dan will hold there own. Away not so sure but as long as they win at home I put them ahead of Edinburgh and Workington

Edited by mc131

1 hour ago, mc131 said:

I don't think it is especially at home Barker, Bowtell can be unbeatable at home the reserves will be strong and Newman and Dan will hold there own. Away not so sure but as long as they win at home I put them ahead of Edinburgh and Workington

Problem with both Plymouth and Workington is they have liabilities in there team when those riders implode both will be struggling even more  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Problem with both Plymouth and Workington is they have liabilities in there team when those riders implode both will be struggling even more  

And if they don't implode????

8 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Don't think they will be the top two reserves come the end of the year… also cant see where the race wins come from in that team… look comfortably the poorest team put together apart from maybe Workington 

I think Hook & Joe T are almost certain to stay at reserve for Plymouth. Although I guess the number 7s average could shoot up, but fall again if he's promoted to the top 5?

41 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

And if they don't implode????

They will

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

They will

Guess we will wait and see, but IF they keep their heads, and the Finn and Aussie score to their undoubted potential, the comets could do better than expected, just look what happened in 2018, when all the predictions put comets at the bottom :party:  H18TORY 

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

Guess we will wait and see, but IF they keep their heads, and the Finn and Aussie score to their undoubted potential, the comets could do better than expected, just look what happened in 2018, when all the predictions put comets at the bottom :party:  H18TORY 

This is the downside of having Workington back.

They live in the past.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gazc said:

This is the downside of having Workington back.

They live in the past.

that post is o so true  , but there is one thing for sure . we cannot live in the future and thats a fact .

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

that post is o so true  , but there is one thing for sure . we cannot live in the future and thats a fact .

Maybe not let’s say past glory.

Better?.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neila said:

And

BANKRUPTCY

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, phillipsr said:

They will

You obviously hope they do haha clown

Edited by Supersteady84

20 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

You obviously hope they do haha clown

You obviously hope they will s**g you if you say nice (if stupid) things about them on the internet.. 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

You obviously hope they will s**g you if you say nice (if stupid) things about them on the internet.. 

You're very strange 

Edited by Supersteady84