British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gazzac

Unable to ' like ' etc

I've not been able to 'like' etc on posts for months ( like a lot of posters on here) and not found out why, also got fed up with more ads keep popping up so went into privacy and cookie settings to switch off all the unnecessary ad ones. Straight after could like a post, don't know whether it's just coincidence but maybe worth a try, at worst cuts back on the pop ups 

Edited by gazzac

43 minutes ago, gazzac said:

I've not been able to 'like' etc on posts for months ( like a lot of posters on here) and not found out why, also got fed up with more ads keep popping up so went into privacy and cookie settings to switch off all the unnecessary ad ones. Straight after could like a post, don't know whether it's just coincidence but maybe worth a try, at worst cuts back on the pop ups 

Think a lot of it is down to which browser you use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Think a lot of it is down to which browser you use.

Did try that with a different browser and still couldn't, am using chrome as usual now and couldn't on that before, but can now after changing settings on the google 'bar' for privacy and cookie settings that comes up at the bottom of a page if you scroll down. It may not be that and just a coincidence, but know it's been annoying a lot of posters including me.

Edited by gazzac

19 hours ago, gazzac said:

Did try that with a different browser and still couldn't, am using chrome as usual now and couldn't on that before, but can now after changing settings on the google 'bar' for privacy and cookie settings that comes up at the bottom of a page if you scroll down. It may not be that and just a coincidence, but know it's been annoying a lot of posters including me.

I tried that but still not working for me.

Yesterday I had a cookie pop up (agree or reject one) and opened it and closed all the ads , fingers crossed but since then NO ADS :party:

As regards the like, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't, also same thing when copying links sometimes they work and sometimes they don't :unsure:

It would be nice to hear from one of the Administrators... if only to know they still exist!

1 hour ago, iainb said:

It would be nice to hear from one of the Administrators... if only to know they still exist!

It would be, and I can't like again so it does seem to be random.....

3 hours ago, iainb said:

Agreed! (liked)!:blink:

• Like 2