Sign in to follow this  
TTT

Speedway Betting 2024

56 minutes ago, TTT said:

bet365 have voided my Birmingham bet, How about you @Najjer

Yep, saved by the rain thankfully 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lots of big name riders have started the season poorly where's the not so big names have started the season well therefore tonight I shall back the following bets.

IPSWICH v OXFORD

TUNGATE OVER 7 @ EVS (Bang in form so why not take the value instead of backing an Elite rider at an odds on price to score over 10)

LEICESTER v BELLE VUE

DOUGLAS OVER 9 @ EVS (The only Heat Leader that's actually done a good job for Leicester this season, Expecting 5 rides tonight)

SHEFFIELD v KING'S LYNN

TARASENKO OVER 8 @ EVS (Should get 6 rides minimum tonight so 9 points from 6 rides is perfectly achievable)

BRENNAN OVER 6 @ 19/20 (Bang in form and 7 from 5 rides isn't too much too ask considering he's riding with MPT whilst facing some reserves along the way)

I'm also chucking £5 on this TREBLE @ 7.6/1

WRIGHT +2 vs. King (Charles goes well around Foxhall, King unlikely to get Ht 15 so give me Wright +2 all day long)

COOK +2 vs. Becker (Becker has been in poor form and hasn't scored anything above 6 apart from the KL Cup meeting)

TARASENKO +4 vs. Woffinden (The risky part of the treble but a 4 Point head start with 6 possibly even 7 rides on the night is worth a go imo, Not a certainty that Woffy goes in Ht 15 tonight either considering Sheffield will more than likely have a massive lead by then)

Good luck all.

Edited by TTT

Sheffield v Kings Lynn

Howarth -2 over MPT, Kyle should be good for 7 and even with 5 rides I dont see MPT getting over 5 considering the other riders hes up against

Musielak over 10, expect him to have 6 rides therefore should be getting at least second in most heats with the occasional win...ideally in as a tac sub in heat 8

Brennan over 6, five rides guaranteed and started the season in reasonable form and should have the beating of MPT in most races along with the sheffield reserves

Ipswich v Oxford

Emil over 11....apart from EF and Doyley dont see anyone else that can beat him around foxhole tonight.....cue a masterclass from Tungate now

Tungate over 7, potentially 5 rides and in good form

Emil -2 over Bomber, dont really see bOmber hitting double figures

Leicester v Belle Vue

Hoping Leicester do open up a reasonable lead and Dan gets six rides, which should see him score over 10....although i do think this meeting will be a last heat decider 

Thoughts on Janowski under 5 guys? 

Did anyone else back WRIGHT +2 as a single after the Tungate news?

Managed to break even on the night because of it.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Did anyone else back WRIGHT +2 as a single after the Tungate news?

Managed to break even on the night because of it.

Got money back on Ipswich handicap -8 they voided it. Nice surprise.

• Like 1

I dont see Ipswich getting close to the Aces tonight so certainly taking the Aces at -10.....in my opinion will be a 16-18pt home win. Also backing the Aces at heat 8 at -6 as i dont see how the Witches keep the early heats close

As there is no way of knowing who will take a tac sub ride or come out in Heat 15 most to the rider score markets are a mute point i think, but having both Lidsey and Douglas to score over 8

Also backing Blodorn at -2 over Ellis, Norrick has shown some fine early form at the NSS scoring 9 in both meetings, dont see Adam scoring 7

5/2 DOUBLE

LEICESTER and OXFORD -12 (Also covering the Hcap Ties)

I'm also backing these bets.

CHRIS HARRIS OVER 9 (Magic is out of form and I cant see KL riders taking points off Bomber)

RYAN DOUGLAS 0 v Piotr Pawlicki (I can't imagine Pawlicki liking the Leicester circuit tbh and bet365 have based this around Pawlicki getting more rides than Douglas)

SAM MASTERS OVER OVER 8 (Starting to get up to speed now)

PIOTR PAWLICKI UNDER 10 (On paper I wouldn't back him to beat any 1-5 Leicester rider, Not even sure I'm he'll finish ahead of Zach Cook either)

Edited by TTT

Leicester -12, don’t see Birmingham getting over 36 points tonight

Pawlicki under 10, even if he takes to the track it will still take him a couple of rides and even then don’t see him beating Fricke, Lawson or Douglas

Brennan over 7, in reasonable form and a possibility of 6 rides

Douglas over Pawlicki, form and track knowledge should see Ryan easily win this

Becker -2 over Milik, most of Leicesters top 5 should finish ahead Milik as well as Worrall beating him all their heats also

Doyle over 11, apart from Emil and Woffy no one else will be finishing ahead of him and as it’s the first leg he should get 5 rides despite the upcoming GP

Woffy also over 11, expect him to get 6 rides

Nicholls under 10, I’d expect only 4 rides and the possibility of Magic, Tobiasz and Cook all finishing ahead of him most of the evening

Cook over 8, apart from Cook and Tobiasz I don’t see who else gets heat 15 plus a tac sub ride he should be getting double figures from 6 rides

Wright over NKI, even with 5 rides don’t see Niels outscoring Charles

Edited by Heathcote