British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, eric i said:

No leon for cook in heat 14, Sam is going to be annoying for Brummie fans.

Agree Flinty should have got heat 14 imo

46 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Haven't got going yet? Its meeting number 2 for god sake. You really do bring it on yourself with your thick comments.

Birmingham doing well fair play and a big crowd in sounds good. Hopefully hold on for a win.

Yeah exactly my point, thanks. So perfect time to have a meeting against them! Duh. Try reading before attacking, but I know that is asking a lot!! :blink:

Good effort from both teams on a gaters track, hence first and lasts, Woffy had some speed, way faster than anyone else, but got away with not sitting still at tapes3 times. Poor ref. Not sure about Miliks lay down in run off ht, think he saw out of control Jack launch across track who only stayed on by Scottys ability to stay upright when others would have fallen. A big call for the ref if Scott had of gone down as would not have been all four back. If Pawlicki can get 10 points and Lampart and Worrall a couple more points each Brum will hold their own at home

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

and how did that effect Milik?

He lay it down when he saw Holder shoot across the track, out of control, into the side of Nichols I thought. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Laguta wouldn't have gone missing in heat 13, 15 and super heat.

Might have gone missing with an ankle injury though? Or the sniffles? But not enough to stop him posting a run on Instagram!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now before the match, I think Birmingham would have been delighted with a point. But after leading by 10 points a couple of times, this has to be a major disappointment. 

Again the lack of changes by Ermolenko has to be discussed, now he didn't make any awful choices, but you have to question Lampart being left in heat 12, Brennan not being in heat 15, and then even after losing a 5-1 not being picked for the "stupid heat".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

Now before the match, I think Birmingham would have been delighted with a point. But after leading by 10 points a couple of times, this has to be a major disappointment. 

Again the lack of changes by Ermolenko has to be discussed, now he didn't make any awful choices, but you have to question Lampart being left in heat 12, Brennan not being in heat 15, and then even after losing a 5-1 not being picked for the "stupid heat".

I'm never a fan of putting a number 2 in heat 15, it always feels like too long since they last rode.

• Thanks 1

I think it's "hats off " to Scotty the oldest rider in British S/way still being a force to reckon with ,not just there to make up the numbers !    

• Like 2

Good on the Brummies for not being the whipping boys everyone predicted.

milik proving that he is a quality rider. So looking forward to seeing him next week.

• Like 1

After such a bad start that is a great result. Brummies really getting out of the gate, I think they will be ok this year once Pawlicki back in and maybe they will make 1 change. 

can’t wait to see us back on home shale 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm never a fan of putting a number 2 in heat 15, it always feels like too long since they last rode.

That's a fair point. But would you keep a pairing that lost a 5-1 in heat 15 or try someone else for the "stupid heat"?

I don't think Sam has made any particularly bad choices, just every 50/50 choice to change a rider or not hasn't gone well when he's not made the change.

1 hour ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Laguta wouldn't have gone missing in heat 13, 15 and super heat.

No he'd have gone  missing before the meeting had started.Put a sock in it would ya.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Third Man said:

and how did that effect Milik?

Milik thought holder was going straight on, not turning so he put it  down to avoid being taken out by holder 

• Like 1