British Speedway Forum

we got bsn halfway through last season, and was able to watch all previous meetings ,  got the full package this year, but will still be making my way down to Bellevue tonight. you cant beat live speedway.:t:

• Like 1

Looking forward to this tonight. Heatings on, so the missus should be asleep in no time, leaving me with the a bliss evening of speedway and chocolate.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tinker said:

Yes, you can pause, no problem. Very good coverage as well. 

3 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

This meeting is a BSN stream I gather. Never watched any of their streams and wondered if it was possible to pause the steam once started? (You know what its like, need to fetch another beer, go for a pee etc).

I'm not so sure you can pause it and then pick up where you left off. I've tried this in the past and though it did pause, when I pressed play again it just picked up the live coverage... of course this could have changed since I last tried it and it may depend on what platform you're watching it on. I know you CAN do the pause and restart with the Discovery+ app on android platforms and also start watching that as live  at any time. 

Up the Lions!

Edited by iainb

24 minutes ago, iainb said:

I'm not so sure you can pause it and then pick up where you left off. I've tried this in the past and though it did pause, when I pressed play again it just picked up the live coverage... of course this could have changed since I last tried it and it may depend on what platform you're watching it on. I know you CAN do the pause and restart with the Discovery+ app on android platforms and also start watching that as live  at any time. 

Up the Lions!

Admittedly, I've only done short pauses (maybe 5 mins max) but it does seem to pick up from where I left off. Perhaps it only allows you to pause for a certain length of time? 

Up the Aces! 

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Admittedly, I've only done short pauses (maybe 5 mins max) but it does seem to pick up from where I left off. Perhaps it only allows you to pause for a certain length of time? 

Up the Aces! 

Mine was for less than that, only a minute I think, I watch on the Internet browser on my Samsung TV though

Not going to go down as a classic at the NSS this one bit of a bore fest so far. Just so grippy if you make a gate your away.

I hope Schlein is right in stating that the racing will improve because while the coverage is great, the speedway is dreadful.

If I had a speedway track in my back garden and this meeting was on, I’d close the curtains.

Fricke started last season like this, he really should be doing better, especially around BV!

rory is doing his best here to polish this turd

8 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I hope Schlein is right in stating that the racing will improve because while the coverage is great, the speedway is dreadful.

If I had a speedway track in my back garden and this meeting was on, I’d close the curtains.

Oh dear and I was led to believe on here that you never get a boring meeting at Belle Vue.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Wolfie456 said:

Oh dear and I was led to believe on here that you never get a boring meeting at Belle Vue.

I’m about to wake-up the missus to ask if she needs any housework doing.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Haha 1

Be lucky to get this finished if the rain doesn’t stop. You have to wonder if it was worth putting it on.

Listening to Schlein on commentary it's easy to imagine how he talks himself out of riding when the track is anything other than perfect. He'll be trying to get this one called off from the commentary box!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1