British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh BSN Cup 12/424 @7.30

Oh dear. 

Weej panicking at our comeback so have to cover the drains to get it called off. 

Karma rules. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Oh dear. 

Weej panicking at our comeback so have to cover the drains to get it called off. 

Karma rules. 

Might want to stop sucking lemons as your clearly bitter enough as it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, therefused said:

Glasgow promotion should be fined for what happened this evening 

Just catching up with the thread, what did happen please? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Bomber was late, delayed the start 15 mins, moanarchs think if we hadn't would've got to heat 10 n they'd have won. 

Cause they'd have started at home if picko waa late.... Sure

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good meeting, for the seven heats we had. The call off means I'm getting good value out of the season ticket already too.

Starke needs to get his bikes working, Leon needs more speed, the rest looks fine. Sam Hagon a brilliant guest, and I think I've only ever seen Craig Cook win off 15 metres before at Ashfield.

Paco looked good in his first ride for once, and I did like seeing Lasse's pass on Leon. I think he's under-rated. Hopefully he stays injury-free this season.

Next week will be interesting - could be a few changes to the lineups when we face Berwick.

6 minutes ago, therefused said:

Glasgow promotion should be fined for what happened this evening 

The promotions agreed to delay the start. Presumably the Edinburgh promotion didn't want cheap points, and I'm sure we'd agree the same if it were the other way round. I presume the referee (or Edinburgh) said it had to be no more than 15 minutes, which is fair. Glasgow were prepared to put Ace in heat one if it came to it, but I think it was a sensible accomodation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Good meeting, for the seven heats we had. The call off means I'm getting good value out of the season ticket already too.

Starke needs to get his bikes working, Leon needs more speed, the rest looks fine. Sam Hagon a brilliant guest, and I think I've only ever seen Craig Cook win off 15 metres before at Ashfield.

Paco looked good in his first ride for once, and I did like seeing Lasse's pass on Leon. I think he's under-rated. Hopefully he stays injury-free this season.

Next week will be interesting - could be a few changes to the lineups when we face Berwick.

You must be one of those new fans. Shane Parker used to do it almost weekly for double points. :wink:

12 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

therefused got a drenching and is now pi$$ed off no pun intended.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

Oh dear. 

Karma rules. 

I was on tenterhooks to see if the rain was going to be just monsoon levels off wet or hurricane levels off wet.

The latter seemed to be the case.

7 minutes ago, SilentLurker said:

You must be one of those new fans. Shane Parker used to do it almost weekly for double points. :wink:

When he rode for Glasgow, I lived in the other Tiger city and watched them instead!

9 minutes ago, SilentLurker said:

Remember him doing at the dump in heat 14 against pijper I seem to remember. Can't mind it we won but that sticks in my head. The guy was something else at times so natural 

10 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Remember him doing at the dump in heat 14 against pijper I seem to remember. Can't mind it we won but that sticks in my head. The guy was something else at times so natural 

Drinking Jack D came naturally to Shane but the man was a joy to watch.

• Haha 1

• Both managements  agreed to wait 15 mins 

2 minutes ago, mac101 said:
  • Both managements  agreed to wait 15 mins 

Say that again Mac.

• Haha 2