British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Manifesto

Sheffield v Kings Lynn 18/05

Sheffield should hit 50.

• Like 1

And the rain came down 

Its raining about a mile from the stadium and forecast doesn’t look too rosy for the rest of the day. Given the weather the past few weeks, not sure how much water the track will take

Siling down where I am.

Posted (edited)

I am about 1.5 miles from the stadium i overlook Hillsborough / Owlerton from Crookes it’s dry now stopped raining - according to the forecast I am seeing no more for today after about 5pm but who knows! I am lucky however in that if it is off I only have a short journey to the stadium 

Edited by GeneralMelchett

1 hour ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I am about 1.5 miles from the stadium i overlook Hillsborough / Owlerton from Crookes it’s dry now stopped raining - according to the forecast I am seeing no more for today after about 5pm but who knows! I am lucky however in that if it is off I only have a short journey to the stadium 

I am over in Lodge moor / Fulwood light drizzle here 50/50 if I decide to go .suppose it depends on the track if it can cope with more rain .not a lover of speedway on a wet track .pity we couldn’t have the meeting this morning bloody beautiful lol

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Sheffield should hit 50.

By what heat? 13 or 14 ? I cant see past Toby and Vadim 19 ,Tom and MPT 9, Reserves 7 myself. Hope i'm proved wrong though.

Edited by Bald Bloke

18 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

I am over in Lodge moor / Fulwood light drizzle here 50/50 if I decide to go .suppose it depends on the track if it can cope with more rain .not a lover of speedway on a wet track .pity we couldn’t have the meeting this morning bloody beautiful lol

It’s just so annoying like you say it was perfect weather until about 3pm - I am doubtful if this would get to heat 15 if it starts but let’s hope! 

42 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

By what heat? 13 or 14 ? I cant see past Toby and Vadim 19 ,Tom and MPT 9, Reserves 7 myself. Hope i'm proved wrong though.

Lynn's reserves should outside Sheffield's imo, so that should help Stars at least get close to 40

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Lynn's reserves should outside Sheffield's imo, so that should help Stars at least get close to 40

I'm hoping Patryk Wojdylo can get a decent return tonight,  if he can make a few starts on a big track that could suit him .Although he scored 3 from reserve on his first visit there last season.

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

54 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm hoping Patryk Wojdylo can get a decent return tonight,  if he can make a few starts on a big track that could suit him .Although he scored 3 from reserve on his first visit there last season.

Well we are going to find out looks like the weather will hold!

Be lucky to get 30 at this rate

41 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Lynn are awful.

They need to bring Artem Laguta into the team.

Even you might have been a better option - having seen Tarasenko and  Wojdyko at the EoES I expected more of them here tonight! 

A bit shambolic really.

It was a tough task even without two injuries and you can put Tarasenko down to one of those nights but there are others who need to pull their fingers out quickly.

Not expecting much on Monday night but we need to see some fight and heart.

Taxi for Palm Toft