British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Sheffield April 25th

ipswich need danny king to be fit enough to put up a decent score tonight.  if he isn’t and jenkins and rew don’t come to the party we could struggle

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Deleted post. If you saw it, Shhhhh :D

What was the weather like 2 weeks ago :D

Can't imagine conditions change that much from 6.15 to 6.45.... so why leave it so late to call it off... just another unprofessional act that only damages the speedway name in the UK.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

My garden, the other side of Ipswich is practically bone dry. I'm surprised...

• Like 1

Anyone would think no one wants to ride against Sheffield! :o;)

2 minutes ago, BluTiger said:

My garden, the other side of Ipswich is practically bone dry. I'm surprised...

7 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

Can't imagine conditions change that much from 6.15 to 6.45.... so why leave it so late to call it off... just another unprofessional act that only damages the speedway name in the UK.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What was the weather like 2 weeks ago :D

I have no idea Telly Boy, have you? :D

I doubt very much that Doyle, Jack Holder and Woffinden would want to take a risk on a wet track with the first GP this weekend 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

Can’t agree sorry. Sat in town centre and it was raining all afternoon. Forecast said was ending shortly, then it extended, and extended, and extended, etc etc. just didn’t stop. Nothing heavy, but consistent drizzle that soaked the roads. Got to the point where I didn’t even bother heading to the track and instead headed home. 

It rained quite heavily today from 5-6.30 south of Ipswich - en route up it was still raining up the a12 and a14 got there and all the cars were leaving the stadium so guessed it was off - disappointing but that’s the first rain off at Ipswich I’ve ever experienced from recent memory 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I have no idea Telly Boy, have you? :D

Raining obvs!

10 hours ago, 2ndbend said:

Not understanding the affect of water falling from the sky is a new low even for this forum

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Not understanding the affect of water falling from the sky is a new low even for this forum

Maybe got confused by King's Lynn calling off meetings because of no water falling from sky.

• Haha 5