British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington v Scunthorpe 28/04/24 BSN 3:30pm.

15 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

With all the conspiracy theories going around about Speedway HQ at the EWR, home of "head honcho" Rob Godfrey you would think no other track has issues.(Leicester & ianb have no reason to talk).

Why bring me into this? It's a topic about Workington and Scunthorpe? You seem obsessed with me, do I need to take out a restraining order? :unsure:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Why bring me into this? It's a topic about Workington and Scunthorpe? You seem obsessed with me, do I need to take out a restraining order? :unsure:

prob because you are a problem with other posters and give  the negative factor to teams and fans of other tracks .

maybeall posters shold take a restraining order against you !  Left Over Lolly  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

prob because you are a problem with other posters and give  the negative factor to teams and fans of other tracks .

maybeall posters shold take a restraining order against you !  Left Over Lolly  

I'm glad you felt the need to contribute to the Workington vs Scunthorpe topic to talk about me... 

You should set a fan club up with @IronScorpion

They walk among us :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, iainb said:

I'm glad you felt the need to contribute to the Workington vs Scunthorpe topic to talk about me... 

You should set a fan club up with @IronScorpion

They walk among us :icon_smile_clown:

where as you would not be able to set a fan clb up becase you have no mates . . just kidding .. honest

Edited by j2ohh

Just now, j2ohh said:

where as you would not be able to swt a fan clb up becase you have no mates . . just kidding .. honest

It seems like you're having difficulty typing wearing that straight jacket of yours B)

3 minutes ago, iainb said:

It seems like you're having difficulty typing wearing that straight jacket of yours B)

crumbs in my keyboard

12 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

crumbs in my keyboard

Voices in your head!

Great to see Cookie got a full five ride Max...

Surprisingly not been mentioned by those who are somewhat more prone on here to giving him grief....:D

• Like 9

Just wondering if honest Jon is ok that used to post about workington, he's not said anything for a while and spoke alot of sense. Hope your ok . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Surprisingly not been mentioned by those who are somewhat more prone on here to giving him grief....:D

You can't say stuff like that on here hahaha

50 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Got his chance in the Premiership :t:

Good to see he has got the chance , when he is riding the way he is and the way we know he can he is an asset to both leagues.

I wish him well and hope it is a success for him.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, mikebv said:

Been surprised by him to be honest thought his days at that sort of level were done.. i still think he will have a wobble at some point and its how he reacts to that because history suggests he wont but so far hes doing well 

21 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Just wondering if honest Jon is ok that used to post about workington, he's not said anything for a while and spoke alot of sense. Hope your ok . 

Did he not have falling out with the Club a while ago and hasn’t been on Forum since.

• Like 1