-
Posts
5,351 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by StevePark
-
SEASON TICKET REFUND INFORMATION Newcastle Speedway have issued information about their plans to refund monies back to their season ticket holders with there being five outstanding Championship matches and three outstanding Summer Trophy meetings, totalling eight to be sent back to the supporters. Club owner Rob Grant said: "We will be starting the refunds of our season tickets towards the back end of next week in a procedure which will take a few weeks to complete once we're taking in funds from our other businesses. "If you pre-booked your season ticket via the TryBooking online site, then this will be automatically refunded to your account without having to do anything. If, on the other hand, you purchased your season ticket by issuing a cheque, then to help the process along, could you contact us via our website email address, info@newcastle-speedway.co.uk , so we can discuss the way you'd like to receive your refund. "Also, I'd like to ask again if anyone out there has any interest in taking on Newcastle Speedway for the future, then please don't delay and contact us on the same info@newcastle-speedway.co.uk to start a discussion, to be fair as soon as possible for logistical purposes before we have to start moving on our assets. So please drop us an email without delay."
-
SEASON TICKET REFUND INFORMATION Newcastle Speedway have issued information about their plans to refund monies back to their season ticket holders with there being five outstanding Championship matches and three outstanding Summer Trophy meetings, totalling eight to be sent back to the supporters. Club owner Rob Grant said: "We will be starting the refunds of our season tickets towards the back end of next week in a procedure which will take a few weeks to complete once we're taking in funds from our other businesses. "If you pre-booked your season ticket via the TryBooking online site, then this will be automatically refunded to your account without having to do anything. If, on the other hand, you purchased your season ticket by issuing a cheque, then to help the process along, could you contact us via our website email address, info@newcastle-speedway.co.uk , so we can discuss the way you'd like to receive your refund. "Also, I'd like to ask again if anyone out there has any interest in taking on Newcastle Speedway for the future, then please don't delay and contact us on the same info@newcastle-speedway.co.uk to start a discussion, to be fair as soon as possible for logistical purposes before we have to start moving on our assets. So please drop us an email without delay."
-
If I remember correctly, as part of the deal of building the track where it is, the local council insisted that the name 'Redcar' had to be in the team name somewhere.
-
Rob rang me on Saturday lunchtime to get my Magazine column done early for the Poole match and didn't give any hints this was happening then!
-
Sunday's team news (vs Poole). Matty Wethers and Paul Starke return and Lewi Kerr guests at number one.
-
They'll have a long wait then, as I don't know the answer.
-
All I'm saying is, you said "Qualified." She didn't "qualify," so her 'standard' can't really be judged on everyone else, just because she rode in an SGP2.
-
She was a Wild Card.
-
5 from 4 rides.
-
I believe the rule is, you don't have to wear a helmet on parade, providing you do not do practice starts. If you do practice starts you have to wear a helmet.
-
Proctor injured.
-
Council wouldn't let him put fairground rides on, is what I heard. Maybe the Stadium owners knocked back the idea of a band, as it would have prob had to be set up on the Greyhound track(?).
-
Knudsen rides in Poland with Unia Leszno, who often ride on Sunday's.
-
Newcastle v Leicester 12th June 2022
StevePark replied to justathought's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I don't think it's a case of he doesn't, it's a case of they can't find anywhere. -
Line-up for today amended. Kasper Andersen at 2 for Matty and R/R for Starkey at 5.
-
It's R/R for Matty. Andersen guests for Starkey. https://newcastle-speedway.co.uk/2022/06/11/ricky-wells-and-kasper-andersen-to-guest-at-home-tomorrow/
-
Tomorrow: Ricky Wells @1, R/R @2 and Kasper Andersen @5.
-
As I stated earlier, the clubs articles are now written by someone at the Speedway Star, rather than someone from the club. I think this kind of thing has happened before (incorrect reporting). I don't think there is much communication between the club and the Star, which is quite unbelievable really.
-
No payment involved it would be voluntary. I recently became Pits Marshal at Brough and wouldn't be able to make notes during the meeting properly and once we've tidied the pits up it's often after 7pm when I get home, meaning, even if I made notes, it would be a rush to meet The Journal deadline and that's when mistakes are made and I wouldn't want that.
-
I maybe shouldn't say this on here, but I've already turned down the offer of becoming Press Officer.
-
Just so people know what has been added: The article in the Speedway Star didn’t come from any officials here at Newcastle Speedway.
-
Out-sourced now, I believe (rather than Eric Thornton who did it previously). The pre-season preview, for instance, was done by Joe Appleton.
-
Taken off Facebook: Newcastle Speedway would like to clarify the current situation with regards to Bradley Wilson-Dean. Bradley is currently injured with an aggravated shoulder injury and has a sick note to cover this. At no point has Bradley been banned for withholding his services.
-
Absolutely certain.
-
Ricky Wells and Ash Morris are the guests at Edinburgh tomorrow (10th Jun). R/R for Starkey. https://newcastle-speedway.co.uk/2022/06/09/ricky-wells-and-ashley-morris-to-guest-at-armadale/