Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

THE DEAN MACHINE

Members
  • Posts

    7,130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    124

Everything posted by THE DEAN MACHINE

  1. To be honest family values still exist in Poland,in Britain our new generation are out stabbing each other at 12 and admiring YouTubers going to get their nails done or pushing some cyclist off his bike,they just don’t have the time to watch sport and certainly not with their parents
  2. Leszno made to sweat a little tonight, falubaz were a poor team last season, made one change to their line up and you could argue it’s was a worse change but they are proving a force this season
  3. I would of give krakowiak a ride in heat 14 off a decent gate instead of dudek
  4. Early doors but leszno looking slow out of the traps, could a shock be on the cards ?
  5. Bit of saw dust, a boiler suit, couple of extra tear offs and a couple of teeth on the back sprocket and good to go, modern riders just not men anymore
  6. I think a gimp suit would be more apt for those conditions
  7. I think it’s safe to say the second match isn’t going ahead
  8. Unfortunately there are too many people in suits but worse is that some of those people are the wrong people but that aside I still blame the riders, they dictate to the sport the bikes they use,nobody else
  9. I will say this everytime,the riders want these bikes/engines that don’t ride ruts or holes, they and they alone dictate the sport but when the track has some rough it’s the fans that suffer, it is time to take the control away from the riders, in the long run the sport will be better for it and cheaper for riders too
  10. Pawlicki riding the track like a 50p cause of that crash
  11. Pedersen is such a diva, it’s like watching Joan Collins on a speedway bike
  12. Again me and the ref differ, not saying it was Buckowski fault but NKI did nothing wrong
  13. It’s always been like that but the fence line has been a great source of passing in the past
  14. Nobody’s fault there but if someone has to go it’s pedersen for me
  15. Since they have relaid the track at grudiadz the racing isn’t as good, nobody rides the fence anymore and it’s really bumpy going into the bends
  16. Looks like pawlicki riding for gorzow today, did a fantastic job of stopping Laguta on the first lap
  17. So which Buckowski pawlicki and pedersen are going to turn up today, cause if the ones who have turned up of late grudiadz are going to struggle
  18. I don’t look forward to crashes but they are part of the spectacle of any motorsport and As with anything that offends you or you don’t want to see just turn away or just go and make a brew
  19. I didn’t see it on the day as bizarrely I was in his former workshop in the Czech Republic at the time but I’ve seen it a few times since and as tragic and sad as it was I still watched it
  20. I disagree, I think replays are fine no matter how bad the crash, nobody wants to riders to get injured but speedway is entertainment and crashes are part of it
  21. Google translate is rubbish, I remember reading one about the driver of the slag being a rabbit, I thought they were talking about gary ohare
  22. Polish fans are very passionate about their own riders, I was at gorzow v leszno after Piotr pawlicki had said he wasn’t a big fan of Bartoz on the tv the night before, they booed and whistled him every time he came out on the track, made a great atmosphere
  23. Strangely premier sports coverage doesn’t capture the atmosphere of the meeting, even though it’s the same feed the noise of the bikes/crowd is turned down on premier coverage, and after the 4 races it keeps repeating the footage while dave Goddard fills in,on the original polish coverage you get interviews and chat with the presenters all be it in polish, at the start of the meeting the studio is in the pits and the noise of the bikes warming up is full on and it’s great, we don’t get that on premier, I’m not knocking premier as I’m greatfull for their coverage but as a choice I watch it in polish as the atmosphere comes across better
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy